X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Can I Get

where can i get a script like this one please help me

http://riderz.skycity.co.za/xhtml/index.php

why you wont a copy of blaze site for thats full off copying theres ?

Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

lol...this is methos script xhtml with css of lavalair :D
      if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

its just lava script with probably all my themes ripped from my site its just a copycat site nothing you haven't seen here that's on that site
        cant wait to shut this down as copying my site 100% makes my job on convincing webhosts they are using my scripts

Comment

ya also can see it amy lol

ppl out there copyin ppl work cant get there own ideas
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

but theme not is fix at all page lol
            if like my post click:

Comment

its a poor rip cant you see ?
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

ya also can see it amy lol

ppl out there copyin ppl work cant get there own ideas[/b]
                these pricks have been doing it for as long as i can remember pretty pathetic tbh

Comment

amylee why dont you email there own with copyrights and show ya site off to them face ?

works 9/10

all ya can do is a big slap lol i will email there host soon to help to speed up the prosest
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

whats the use in shutting them down if u dont shut every1 down who uses lavalair?
                    - atleast i asked Amy`s permission to use a copy of lavalair -
                    The thing is they will just use another host and put it up again wont they thus the sycle starts again...
                    atleast i keep amy and blaze`s gopyright intact..
                    i use wappy`s chat script for chat and i intend to use lava just to hold competiotions on my site ... but im still working on that idea

Comment

amy your theme lavalair is best...this user is stupid, not has fantasy to create 1 theme...and copy the good work...
                      if like my post click:

Comment

whats the use in shutting them down if u dont shut every1 down who uses lavalair?
                        - atleast i asked Amy`s permission to use a copy of lavalair -
                        The thing is they will just use another host and put it up again wont they thus the sycle starts again...
                        atleast i keep amy and blaze`s gopyright intact..
                        i use wappy`s chat script for chat and i intend to use lava just to hold competiotions on my site ... but im still working on that idea[/b]
                        i dont care if ppl use the script its how they use it i care about like trying to rip off my site i have to create a whole new image for my site at least twice every month because of these idiots without no creative imaginations as they say there site is better than mine but they copy just about every feature i have
                        this is why i have shut lavalair down and going to do a new script, new site, new domain new everything to set myself aprt from these wankers who copy other peoples work

Comment

im agree with amylee these copycats lol amylee
                          Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

amy lavalair is closed now??:o
                            if like my post click:

Comment

blame the ppl for that one !

copying there work sayin they made it and it looks like there made it not them sad ssadd
                              _______
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X