X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Qoutes?

;) hello sir would u mind to teach me?

;) hello sir would u mind to teach me?[/b]

i can code for it... but what will i benefit from you?

i can code anything you want..

1.all in one php random quotes.
    2.supported sql random quotes.
    3. random quotes with text file.

thats simple to code lol..

learn php codings first if you want to code for that!

Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
    Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

;) hello sir would u mind to teach me?[/b]
      code is posted somewhere at this forum
      so use search and you'll find it..
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

ok thank u 4 reply friends

Comment

This code u can get from original lavalair too...if u r newbie.i suggest u to study original lavalair script.So u will not demand for the code that u can get from original lavalair script.

Comment

uhm sir bro....is there any codes about this??just asking.....pls share it...i just wanna hav random qoutes in my community...pls bro

Comment

here php code

Code:
              //////////////////////random///////////////////
              $xfile = @file("quotes.txt");
              $random_num = rand (0,count($xfile)-1);
              $udata = explode("::",$xfile[$random_num]);

echo $udata[1];
              //////////////////////quotes///////////////////
              make a .txt file save it quotes.txt and add quotes like this

::testing
              ::testing1
              ::testing2
              Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

here php code

Code:
                //////////////////////random///////////////////
                $xfile = @file("quotes.txt");
                $random_num = rand (0,count($xfile)-1);
                $udata = explode("::",$xfile[$random_num]);

echo $udata[1];
                //////////////////////quotes///////////////////
                make a .txt file save it quotes.txt and add quotes like this

::testing
                ::testing1
                ::testing2[/b]

this is that 3. random quotes with text file.

just stay in here wapforum.org.uk and practice , read , study all the script and you will learn to code for it!
                Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

code for random quote

$link = mysql_connect("localhost", "dbuser", "dbpass"); // username , pass, host
                  if(!$link)
                  { echo "No SQL" .mysql_error();
                  }
                  $select_db = mysql_select_db(&#39;dbname&#39;, $link); // database name
                  if(!$select_db){
                  echo "No DB" .mysql_error();
                  }
                  $sel = "SELECT name, link FROM random ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1 ";
                  $result = mysql_query($sel);
                  if (!$result)
                  {
                  echo "No Table" .mysql_error();
                  }
                  while ($rand = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
                  {
                  echo "".$rand[&#39;link&#39;]."";

}

create table &#39;random&#39; in sql

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
                  -- version 2.11.6
                  -- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
                  --
                  -- Host: localhost
                  -- Generation Time: Sep 18, 2008 at 07:32 AM
                  -- Server version: 5.0.51
                  -- PHP Version: 5.2.6

SET SQL_MODE="NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";

--
                  -- Database: `dbname`
                  --

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
                  -- Table structure for table `random`
                  --

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `random` (
                  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
                  `name` text NOT NULL,
                  `link` text NOT NULL,
                  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
                  ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=20 ;

--
                  -- Dumping data for table `random`
                  --

INSERT INTO `random` (`id`, `name`, `link`) VALUES
                  (1, &#39;1&#39;, &#39;SHOES THAT PUT ON OUR FOOT ARE SOLD IN AIRCONDITIONED SHOWROOMS...BUT VEGETABLES WE EAT ARE SOLD ON FOOT PATH&#39;),
                  (2, &#39;2&#39;, &#39;The most influential sentence which should always be followed in life:-“THE RACE IS NOT OVER… BECAUSE I HAVEN’T WON YET…”&#39;),
                  (3, &#39;3&#39;, &#39;the great men are not born great...God uses trials and turmoil to make them great!&#39;),
                  (4, &#39;4&#39;, &#39;PRAYER is not a spare wheel, that you pull out when you are in trouble.\r\n USE it as a steering WHEEL, that keep you on RIGHT path through out the life.&#39;),
                  (5, &#39;5&#39;, &#39;Don&#39;&#39;t be afraid of pressure...Remember that pressure is what turns a lump of coal into a diamond.&#39;),
                  (6, &#39;6&#39;, &#39;Although the tongue weighs very little,very few people are able to hold it.&#39;),
                  (7, &#39;7&#39;, &#39;A person&#39;&#39;s true character is revealed by what he does when no one is watching.&#39;),
                  (8, &#39;8&#39;, &#39;True friends are like Diamonds.they are real & rare.False friends r lyk leaves.they r scattered everywhere.&#39;),
                  (9, &#39;9&#39;, &#39;Smooth roads never make good drivers!&#39;),
                  (10, &#39;10&#39;, &#39;Smooth sea never makes good sailors!&#39;),
                  (11, &#39;11&#39;, &#39;Problem free life never makes a strong & good person!Be strong enough to accept the challengers of life.Don’t ask Life&#39;),
                  (12, &#39;12&#39;, &#39;Always b the reason of some1’s HAPPINESS never b just a part of it b a part of some1’s SADNESS never be the reason for it.&#39;),
                  (13, &#39;13&#39;, &#39;A hopeful person feels a chance in every difficulty&#39;),
                  (14, &#39;14&#39;, &#39;Speak less to people whom u love most…Because if they cant understand ur silence…They can never understand your words….&#39;),
                  (15, &#39;15&#39;, &#39;When youur fear touches someones pain, it becomes pity,when your love touches someones pain,it becomes compassion&#39;),
                  (16, &#39;16&#39;, &#39;Don’t define ur failure by looking at somebody’s Success.Also don’t define ur Success by looking at somebody’s failure.Set ur own targets everyday to break!&#39;),
                  (17, &#39;17&#39;, &#39;“If you miss an opportunity,don’t fill ur eyes with tears.It may hide yet another opportunity,lying in front of you”\r\n\r\n&#39;),
                  (18, &#39;18&#39;, &#39;Anger is a short madness.Don’t allow it to ruin..long standing relations.&#39;),
                  (19, &#39;19&#39;, &#39;Always have a positive attitude in life&#39;);

Comment

wow great.....thank u guys 4 sharing that.......haiizt it works.....thank u all

Comment

code for random quote

$link = mysql_connect("localhost", "dbuser", "dbpass"); // username , pass, host
                      if(!$link)
                      { echo "No SQL" .mysql_error();
                      }
                      $select_db = mysql_select_db(&#39;dbname&#39;, $link); // database name
                      if(!$select_db){
                      echo "No DB" .mysql_error();
                      }
                      $sel = "SELECT name, link FROM random ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1 ";
                      $result = mysql_query($sel);
                      if (!$result)
                      {
                      echo "No Table" .mysql_error();
                      }
                      while ($rand = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
                      {
                      echo "".$rand[&#39;link&#39;]."";
                      }

create table &#39;random&#39; in sql

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
                      -- version 2.11.6
                      -- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
                      --
                      -- Host: localhost
                      -- Generation Time: Sep 18, 2008 at 07:32 AM
                      -- Server version: 5.0.51
                      -- PHP Version: 5.2.6

SET SQL_MODE="NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";

--
                      -- Database: `dbname`
                      --

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
                      -- Table structure for table `random`
                      --

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `random` (
                      `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
                      `name` text NOT NULL,
                      `link` text NOT NULL,
                      PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
                      ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=20 ;

--
                      -- Dumping data for table `random`
                      --

INSERT INTO `random` (`id`, `name`, `link`) VALUES
                      (1, &#39;1&#39;, &#39;SHOES THAT PUT ON OUR FOOT ARE SOLD IN AIRCONDITIONED SHOWROOMS...BUT VEGETABLES WE EAT ARE SOLD ON FOOT PATH&#39;),
                      (2, &#39;2&#39;, &#39;The most influential sentence which should always be followed in life:-“THE RACE IS NOT OVER… BECAUSE I HAVEN’T WON YET…”&#39;),
                      (3, &#39;3&#39;, &#39;the great men are not born great...God uses trials and turmoil to make them great!&#39;),
                      (4, &#39;4&#39;, &#39;PRAYER is not a spare wheel, that you pull out when you are in trouble.\r\n USE it as a steering WHEEL, that keep you on RIGHT path through out the life.&#39;),
                      (5, &#39;5&#39;, &#39;Don&#39;&#39;t be afraid of pressure...Remember that pressure is what turns a lump of coal into a diamond.&#39;),
                      (6, &#39;6&#39;, &#39;Although the tongue weighs very little,very few people are able to hold it.&#39;),
                      (7, &#39;7&#39;, &#39;A person&#39;&#39;s true character is revealed by what he does when no one is watching.&#39;),
                      (8, &#39;8&#39;, &#39;True friends are like Diamonds.they are real & rare.False friends r lyk leaves.they r scattered everywhere.&#39;),
                      (9, &#39;9&#39;, &#39;Smooth roads never make good drivers!&#39;),
                      (10, &#39;10&#39;, &#39;Smooth sea never makes good sailors!&#39;),
                      (11, &#39;11&#39;, &#39;Problem free life never makes a strong & good person!Be strong enough to accept the challengers of life.Don’t ask Life&#39;),
                      (12, &#39;12&#39;, &#39;Always b the reason of some1’s HAPPINESS never b just a part of it b a part of some1’s SADNESS never be the reason for it.&#39;),
                      (13, &#39;13&#39;, &#39;A hopeful person feels a chance in every difficulty&#39;),
                      (14, &#39;14&#39;, &#39;Speak less to people whom u love most…Because if they cant understand ur silence…They can never understand your words….&#39;),
                      (15, &#39;15&#39;, &#39;When youur fear touches someones pain, it becomes pity,when your love touches someones pain,it becomes compassion&#39;),
                      (16, &#39;16&#39;, &#39;Don’t define ur failure by looking at somebody’s Success.Also don’t define ur Success by looking at somebody’s failure.Set ur own targets everyday to break!&#39;),
                      (17, &#39;17&#39;, &#39;“If you miss an opportunity,don’t fill ur eyes with tears.It may hide yet another opportunity,lying in front of you”\r\n\r\n&#39;),
                      (18, &#39;18&#39;, &#39;Anger is a short madness.Don’t allow it to ruin..long standing relations.&#39;),
                      (19, &#39;19&#39;, &#39;Always have a positive attitude in life&#39;);[/b]
                      this mr.friend script a supported with sql random quotes script in php... hehehe i have seen it before from his site it works good..
                      Services

Rates

Comment

Working...
                      X