Need Articles Scripts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Articles Scripts...

hello guys...i really really need it......pls help me and share it pls pls pls guys.....hope someone helps..............tnx

article for wapdesire or ?
    Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

hello guys...i really really need it......pls help me and share it pls pls pls guys.....hope someone helps..............tnx[/b]

practically i have the scripts of it....
      Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
      Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

practically i have the scripts of it....[/b]

i have already send u a msg vbut u ddnt reply me sir.....huhu.....i need lavalair articles pls share it boss

Comment

practically this is the blog code without rating

Comment

and rating should stay as it is... so he&#39;ll get advanced article script LMAO
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

hello guys...i really really need it......pls help me and share it pls pls pls guys.....hope someone helps..............tnx[/b]
              let me guess you saw it on my site and decided you "need" it? its not hard to code just use the blogs feature as stated above and tinker with that

Comment

..yah u ryt maam.....so pls .....cn someone will share that to me? please guys i need it....hope someone will post

Comment

4 2 months finding it but untill now ....i couldnt find it ....pls share it with me

Comment

4 2 months finding it but untill now ....i couldnt find it ....pls share it with me[/b]
                    well look everyone here stayed and online always here for two or three years..

just be patient..
                    Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

haiizt......... so sad

Comment

haiizt......... so sad[/b]
                        dont be sad bro... i think you should wait...

by the way that script is like forum and blog script..

or just like the guestbook...

huh to code for that look for a filipino who can help you...

by the way the wapmasters in the Philippines some had paid for the article script bro.. no matter they wont share it...

ask this persons(all known filipino web and wap admins) a if they will share it...

if they wont share to you... then you can ask that biggest favor to me..

i will share it to you..
                        Services

Rates

Comment

haiiizttttt..................im so sad.................................

Comment

Working...
                          X