Need Directory Lisiting Script Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Directory Lisiting Script Like

i need directory listing script like http://wapindia.net/themes/index.php?action=down&dir=n which will show content new to old plzz Help me

looks like wapbuddy to me

Comment

i need directory listing script like http://wapindia.net/themes/index.php?action=down&dir=n which will show content new to old plzz Help me[/b]

this script is coded by tommie but i have i tried to create my version..... but if you want a copy just email me bro...

facedown_pogi@yahoo.com

this has sql...
      Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
      Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

if its "created" by tommie then it sure is another script like wapbuddy as he just modifys other scripts and calls them his own

Comment

Just insert same data,select them,echo them in a while/for loop

Comment

coded in wml and some are html... but if you want to anonymously want to upload in that directory... i can help you .... coz there are 3 sites who asked my services to create same script... and luckily i made the script in just 4days of planning and coding... has sql... its not normal script... if you get the copy of that script

you will see r.php his files really tommie evolved it...
            upload page.... in some of its directories r.php you an find it..

i can show the demo page... just mail me....

i'm working for everyones request here... so please be patient i will always reply for a good request
            Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
            Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

Working...
            X