Help Friends. . . Yikes.co.za

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Friends. . . Yikes.co.za

hello all great programmars , script writers among you i am fool , i got the yikes.co.za community script, i uploaded and connected with database , now my problems starts and i dont know how to get owner id or control panel, i registered an account for that purpose so what should i do to get my owner account. Thanks for your great help. You all are very good and helpful. Thanks again friends

what is ur site link ?
    sigpic

Comment

my site link is www.007wap.co.cc/bwmc/index.php mate

Comment

you have to set owner name in a php page, cant remember which one though...
        And that script has lots of validation errors.

Click here!!!

Comment

yes mate its having bugs somehow i managed to access admin panel. . . Uploading script not working

Comment

please if someone having any free wap community script without any bug and working perfectly it will be great kindness . . . Thanks guys

Comment

i am not a programmer, never learnt any programming all i know its because of you great guys

Comment

i am not a programmer, never learnt any programming all i know its because of you great guys[/b]

Comment

I am the owner of the yikes script - it was a test script built a year ago and is now defunct. However i still own copyright on it and legal action will be taken on anyone still using that script. Expect your host to be informed of you having illegal content on your site.

Comment

lol what gr8 coding, just a pitty some of it looks like scatpaul...

Click here!!!

Comment

I am the owner of the yikes script - it was a test script built a year ago and is now defunct. However i still own copyright on it and legal action will be taken on anyone still using that script. Expect your host to be informed of you having illegal content on your site.[/b]
                      ROTFLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey marcp.

infrom me now about copyrights

support@oz-au.net

go on email me ! lol
                        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                        _______
                        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

lisence

Originally posted by marcp View Post
                          I am the owner of the yikes script - it was a test script built a year ago and is now defunct. However i still own copyright on it and legal action will be taken on anyone still using that script. Expect your host to be informed of you having illegal content on your site.
                          if that's your copyright yikes scripts, which if website, how I use it, and how it licenses

Comment

the yikes script did have copyright on it, i used to rent the site from marcp, dunno if its still under copyright, i still have the termas somewhere from when i had the site
                            Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

Working...
                            X