Just a chat script please!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hardstyl3
    replied
    laugh
    You are better than me

    Leave a comment:


  • GumSlone
    replied
    Originally posted by hardstyl3 View Post
    *no bugs,errors
    Click image for larger version

Name:	f8130879c3347640211cd311de5fe192.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	151569
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • hardstyl3
    started a topic Just a chat script please!

    Just a chat script please!

    Hello Coding Talk!
    As the title says i need a comunity script.
    I wish it would be like:
    *no bugs,errors >> I'm don't know how to solve them
    *wap/web
    *a few WORKING games
    *the possibility of menu personalization
    I would be awesome if someone could give me a this kind of script. I first joined on a comunity back in 2010. The comunity looked like what i asked.
    I just want to relive that great times!
Working...
X