Category Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Category Download

Hello....what I want is a download script for lavalair...like the original vault but with categories in it like mp3, images, games, videos, things like that....shortly....categories in vault...i don't want an upload-download script with categories..I already have one...I want categories in vault because my server doesn't support more than 300 mb upload..I found only one in here in a topic posted by spiderwap but it wasn't full....please don't ignore this topic and help me...thx

ugh, im downloading something now, will share it, just wait bout 5 minutes.

Click here!!!

Comment

Enjoy...
      Attached Files

Click here!!!

Comment

thx bro

Comment

thx bro[/b]
          again not completen you dnt add download.php next time check first what you add

Comment

Each time i come here theres a new topic about this vault thing! And each time spiderwap adds the half pieces of the update witch methos made,so rather ask methos for it,spiderwap rather share nothing than half scripts/codings!

click here to join blingywap.co.za
            http://blingywap.co.za

IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK AND ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU!

Comment

Each time i come here theres a new topic about this vault thing! And each time spiderwap adds the half pieces of the update witch methos made,so rather ask methos for it,spiderwap rather share nothing than half scripts/codings![/b]
              hi rko1, i visit methos abnd spiderwap i see everywhere the name lavalair and raving wap its a normall amylee script lol

Comment

Is there smilies categories script?
                Example, after opening Smilies link, I not get all smilies, but categories love,hate,cute,....personal,others...then a few smilies in any category.

Or to made code by myself, I have to add new key "categ" in ibwf_smilies" table,
                but how to change Add smilies in Admin CPanel?

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (adeii @ Nov 18 2008, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  Is there smilies categories script?
                  Example, after opening Smilies link, I not get all smilies, but categories love,hate,cute,....personal,others...then a few smilies in any category.

Or to made code by myself, I have to add new key "categ" in ibwf_smilies" table,
                  but how to change Add smilies in Admin CPanel?[/b]
                  i think user alesh has posted once something to categorize smilies
                  maybe you could try to search through his replies
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rko1 @ Dec 6 2007, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                    Each time i come here theres a new topic about this vault thing! And each time spiderwap adds the half pieces of the update witch methos made,so rather ask methos for it,spiderwap rather share nothing than half scripts/codings![/b]

the best thing you can do is to learn php and code it by your own coz if you notice all of them work diligently to produce certain scripts.. that half codings you see or given by them is actually a great help for you...

you will learn php codings out of that...

you need to modify it and create new or updated script..

they may share it with full or half copy but actually they make effort to help.. better say thanks...

Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
                    Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

u have download and upload script 4 lavalair?kindly share it.the script ur looking for is already posted in here namely category downloads.

Comment

Try changing the download link to href=$item[2]
                        My Blog: http://jhommark.blogspot.com
                        My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jhommark
                        My Official Site: http://www.undergroundweb.tk
                        My Community Site: http://undergroundwap.xtreemhost.com

Comment

Working...
                        X