Need some1 who can install php fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some1 who can install php fox

Can any1 install phpfox for me . i ll give them my free hosting account . its important. please

Step 1. Unzip & Upload Files
    1. Unpack the phpfox zip you downloaded from phpfox.com on your computer.
    2. In the new folder you should find a folder called "upload". Open that folder and in there you will find all your phpFoX Portal files. Upload all those files to your web server using a FTP client.
    3. When you have uploaded all the files and folders then go to your site and run http://www.yoursite.com/install.php

Step 2. Running install.php
    Once you run your install.php it will take 3 steps to install your phpFoX Portal. Below are the following steps:

1. License
      • You will be asked to read and approve your phpFoX License agreement.

2. System Check
      • The install script will then check if your system and files are ready for the site to be installed.

3. Portal Setup
      • You will be asked to enter your Mysql Database information.
        Note: Your Mysql DB should already be setup before you run this part of the script.
        Note: Your Mysql User should have all privileges in order to setup your mysql database.
      • You will also have to enter in your Admin Login Information.
        If you leave these fields blank your script will install and it will set the following default settings.
        Admin Username: admin
        Admin Password: pass
      • Once you have filled in the above fields click on "Submit" ( Only Once ). This may take a few minutes to install your script so please wait.

You should now have your script fully installed.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
    X