script like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

script like this

Does anyone know how this script works? Can anyone tell me how to make one like it?
    It logs in my mig33 id and keeps it online always(helps in increasing miglevel).
    But it costs a lot, how can i make one like it 4 free? I can pay 2usd in paypal who helps me in this.the script:

wap.swiftwares.com/sw/bot2.php

Originally posted by Sifat3d View Post
    ...But it costs a lot...
    i could have sworn i saw just 3 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
      i could have sworn i saw just 3 bucks.
      thats the trick there my friend. THESE 3 BUCKS CANNOT BE PAID THROUGH PAYPAL OR ANYOTHER E-PAYMENT SYSTEM. You have to buy them from local merchant, and the merchants in our country want over 50$ for just $5 swift credits. Does that seem proper to you? :-(

Comment

yeah it does, its a static price im guessing.

Comment

:|

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
          yeah it does, its a static price im guessing.
          its 50usd for 5swift credits, and they take 4.5swiftcredit for the bot(with vat and roombot). 50usd just for this? And it seems cheap to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sifat3d View Post
            its 50usd for 5swift credits, and they take 4.5swiftcredit for the bot(with vat and roombot). 50usd just for this? And it seems cheap to you?
            You just gave everyone an easy way to make money lol :P doubt you will get this for $3 now when people could be making $50 per user rofl

Comment

Working...
            X