Script nedded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script nedded

hai friends i want a simple community script with options like inbox/friedns list/shoutbox/downloads/chatrooms/ i tried john/dcms/wapdesire plz suggest me any other script that is simple n easy to handle
    i tried to search here thousands of times but didnt find anyhing bcaus of i dont know names of scripts so plz dont sugest to search thnx hope i will get ma script now
    ComputerForumz - Latest Tech News

Mobbest.tk-Free Mobile Downloads

i recomended you DCMS. all in 1
    Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
    php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
    ADMOLA ADs Network
    Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

i suggest you jcms

Comment

Originally posted by rajveer View Post
        hai friends i want a simple community script with options like inbox/friedns list/shoutbox/downloads/chatrooms/ i tried john/dcms/wapdesire plz suggest me any other script that is simple n easy to handle
        i tried to search here thousands of times but didnt find anyhing bcaus of i dont know names of scripts so plz dont sugest to search thnx hope i will get ma script now
        and what exactly is wrong with this scripts john/dcms/wapdesire ???
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Nothing wrong bro but i wana very simple site dcms n johncms themes are dificult n wapdesire is some dificult for me to handle is there any other coomunity script dat has only some options n as simple like w2c not hosting script only website script

Comment

Originally posted by rajveer
            kolkatawap no bro i thats not reason i want to have a simple website community site like w2c/w8u Hope u get what i try to say
            i suggest 2 try wapwizard script dud . .you can available 2 download here

click here and be happy

it very easy to handle this script with chatroom . games ,and download just only fix some bugs .enjoi

Comment

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
              Originally posted by youdi3 View Post
              i suggest 2 try wapwizard script dud . .you can available 2 download here

click here and be happy

it very easy to handle this script with chatroom . games ,and download just only fix some bugs .enjoi
              Thnx brro

Comment

ur welcome dud hehe

Comment

Working...
                X