phpFox v2.0.7 Community build 4 Nulled 100% Working (Latest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone Kno How To Remove Flow Player from phpfox & Add JW Player Instead?

Comment

Originally posted by manavworld View Post
      Nice Site m8..Keep It Up..
      Just Share Ur Hooks n Mods Here :D

Originally posted by Hawley Griffin View Post
      Does Anyone Kno How To Remove Flow Player from phpfox & Add JW Player Instead?
      u Can Change It At General Setting m8..
      b4 That, Install ur JW Player 1st..Allow Overwrite
      i Think Better u Use phpFox Guru Media Player

Comment

Im Looking To Move My phpfox Website. Im Looking @ My Websites Future & I Dont Think My Provider Is Best Suitable For It. I Signed Up 2Days Ago & I Got To Say That My Server Sucks Really Bad. Support Gives Me The Same Response. "It Runs Fine On My End." But Page Loads Taking Up To 3mins & I Dont Even Have Registered Users Yet. I Noticed Some Of You Members Are Running phpFox & Its Running Very Smoothly....

Can AnyOne Here Tell Me Any Reliable/Stable FFMPEG Supported Hosting Providers For phpFox? Price Is No Issue When I Jus Paid For My Hosting Company's Slow Speed Servers... Thanks In Advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Nahar View Post
          In order to enable short URL's with phpFox2 you will need mod_rewrite, most servers today have support for this. To enable this feature open the file on your server:
          Code:
          htaccess.txt
          Look for:
          Code:
          RewriteBase /
          If you have installed phpFox2 in a sub-folder you will need to change the trailing slash with the sub-folder path. For example if you installed your site on:
          Code:
          http://www.yoursite.com/folder/
          You will need to change the RewriteBase to:
          Code:
          RewriteBase /folder/
          If you installed your phpFox2 in your sites root directory (eg. eCommerce and Web Hosting from YourSite.Com ) you can leave this setting as it is.
          Next lets rename the file
          Code:
          htaccess.txt
          to
          Code:
          .htaccess
          Once you have done that open the file
          Code:
          /include/setting/server.sett.php
          and look for
          Code:
          $_CONF['core.url_rewrite'] = '2';
          and replace that with
          Code:
          $_CONF['core.url_rewrite'] = '1';
          By setting this to "1" this will transform your sites URLs from:
          Code:
          http://www.yoursite.com/index.php?do=/blog/title/
          to
          Code:
          http://www.yoursite.com/blog/title/
          Save And Close The File. You Should Now Have Short Url's Enabled On Your Site.

Added after 5 minutes:

Ur Welcome Buddy..Btw, m Just Focus With This Script..
          If u Have Any Tips, Hooks Or Mods, Pls Share Here,,
          Thx
          Thanks For All Your Help & i will share some scripts i have a few... But im having a problem with the short url's... im getting a 404 error.. when i do the above code... do i need to turn short url's on in the phpfox anywhere? my links show exactly as decribed here but when clicked i get a 404 page not found...

Comment

Im Looking To Move My phpfox Website. Im Looking @ My Websites Future & I Dont Think My Provider Is Best Suitable For It. I Signed Up 2Days Ago & I Got To Say That My Server Sucks Really Bad. Support Gives Me The Same Response. "It Runs Fine On My End." But Page Loads Taking Up To 3mins & I Dont Even Have Registered Users Yet. I Noticed Some Of You Members Are Running phpFox & Its Running Very Smoothly....

Can AnyOne Here Tell Me Any Reliable/Stable FFMPEG Supported Hosting Providers For phpFox? Price Is No Issue When I Jus Paid For My Hosting Company's Slow Speed Servers... Thanks In Advanced.
            u Can Try This Host 247hosting.in | Share Hosting, Resellers Hosting, Master Hosting, Alpha Resellers Hosting - Affordable Hosting! Or Contact Super Moderator @ subzero

Added after 12 minutes:

Thanks For All Your Help & i will share some scripts i have a few... But im having a problem with the short url's... im getting a 404 error.. when i do the above code... do i need to turn short url's on in the phpfox anywhere? my links show exactly as decribed here but when clicked i get a 404 page not found...
            Use This htaccess n Replace Ur Original htaccess
            After That Open /include/setting/server.sett.php
            Look For $_CONF['core.url_rewrite'] = '2'; And Replace With $_CONF['core.url_rewrite'] = '1';
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Nahar; 06.02.11, 10:03.

Comment

i am going to install diffrent IM from a old twitter clne script. after test it i will provide u, hope it will work smoothy
              Nice Site m8..Keep It Up..
              Just Share Ur Hooks n Mods Here :D

u Can Change It At General Setting m8..
              b4 That, Install ur JW Player 1st..Allow Overwrite
              i Think Better u Use phpFox Guru Media Player

Comment

Originally posted by manavworld View Post
                i am going to install diffrent IM from a old twitter clne script. after test it i will provide u, hope it will work smoothy
                i Hope u Can Use Tht bCoz i Cant Use Tht Mod..
                When We Try To Update Status, It Say, Cant Connect To Twitter

Comment

lol nahar....... why just u use the complete script in your dimensi.org and then share that scripts here with the little bugs to show that u had fix the problems lol.... may i ask u.... u tell you fix the url rewrite o this script.... can u rewrite this url lol.....

mychat2.net/index.php?a=main&w=123
                  our lfe is simple words....
                  http://mygenkz.net
                  ewanz06@yahoo.com
                  PHP Code:
                  $output="i am NOoob....";
                  $newfile="ewanz.txt";
                  $file fopen ($newfile"w");
                  fwrite($file$output);
                  fclose ($file); 

Comment

Originally posted by ewanz View Post
                    lol nahar....... why just u use the complete script in your dimensi.org and then share that scripts here with the little bugs to show that u had fix the problems lol.... may i ask u.... u tell you fix the url rewrite o this script.... can u rewrite this url lol.....

mychat2.net/index.php?a=main&w=123
                    LoL..Wrong Topic m8..We Are Talking About Dimensi.Org Script..
                    But If u Want, i Can Share Ur Script Here..
                    i Can Give u Show Some Skill i Have..**** OFF!!
                    Ko Mmg Nk Jadi Msh aQ..Good 1 Buddy

Comment

LoL..Wrong Topic m8..We Are Talking About Dimensi.Org Script..
                      But If u Want, i Can Share Ur Script Here..
                      i Can Give u Show Some Skill i Have..**** OFF!!
                      Ko Mmg Nk Jadi Msh aQ..Good 1 Buddy
                      lol.... why u are angry with my post? actually it is just criticism.... at least u have prove that u just the person who know how to copy paste the bla2x and act like you had did it..... some **** skill u want show?? Are u really hacker want to give the lesson for someone that have criticism your post...... show me here?? be a professional mate.... a coder can handle the criticism and u are just get mad.... don't show here if u just know how to copy paste the script and act like the star lol....
                      ewanz06@yahoo.com
                      PHP Code:
                      $newfile="ewanz.txt";
                      fwrite($file$output);
                      fclose ($file); 

Comment

Originally posted by ewanz View Post
                        lol.... why u are angry with my post? actually it is just criticism.... at least u have prove that u just the person who know how to copy paste the bla2x and act like you had did it..... some **** skill u want show?? Are u really hacker want to give the lesson for someone that have criticism your post...... show me here?? be a professional mate.... a coder can handle the criticism and u are just get mad.... don't show here if u just know how to copy paste the script and act like the star lol....
                        HaHA..So Funny..
                        m Just Lough See Ur Post..

Comment

hahaha.. lol.....
                          ewanz06@yahoo.com
                          PHP Code:
                          $newfile="ewanz.txt";
                          fwrite($file$output);
                          fclose ($file); 

Comment

Finally, i Got How To Redirect To Mobile Page

Code:
                            <?php
                            /*
                            Project by: Nahar
                            E-mail: [email]admin@dimensi.org[/email]
                            */

$useragent=$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
                            if(preg_match('/android|avantgo|blackberry|blazer|compal|elaine|fennec|hiptop|iemobile|ip(hone|od)|iris|kindle|lge |maemo|midp|mmp|opera m(ob|in)i|palm( os)?|phone|p(ixi|re)\/|plucker|pocket|psp|symbian|treo|up\.(browser|link)|vodafone|wap|windows (ce|phone)|xda|xiino/i',$useragent)||preg_match('/1207|6310|6590|3gso|4thp|50[1-6]i|770s|802s|a wa|abac|ac(er|oo|s\-)|ai(ko|rn)|al(av|ca|co)|amoi|an(ex|ny|yw)|aptu|ar(ch|go)|as(te|us)|attw|au(di|\-m|r |s )|avan|be(ck|ll|nq)|bi(lb|rd)|bl(ac|az)|br(e|v)w|bumb|bw\-(n|u)|c55\/|capi|ccwa|cdm\-|cell|chtm|cldc|cmd\-|co(mp|nd)|craw|da(it|ll|ng)|dbte|dc\-s|devi|dica|dmob|do(c|p)o|ds(12|\-d)|el(49|ai)|em(l2|ul)|er(ic|k0)|esl8|ez([4-7]0|os|wa|ze)|fetc|fly(\-|_)|g1 u|g560|gene|gf\-5|g\-mo|go(\.w|od)|gr(ad|un)|haie|hcit|hd\-(m|p|t)|hei\-|hi(pt|ta)|hp( i|ip)|hs\-c|ht(c(\-| |_|a|g|p|s|t)|tp)|hu(aw|tc)|i\-(20|go|ma)|i230|iac( |\-|\/)|ibro|idea|ig01|ikom|im1k|inno|ipaq|iris|ja(t|v)a|jbro|jemu|jigs|kddi|keji|kgt( |\/)|klon|kpt |kwc\-|kyo(c|k)|le(no|xi)|lg( g|\/(k|l|u)|50|54|e\-|e\/|\-[a-w])|libw|lynx|m1\-w|m3ga|m50\/|ma(te|ui|xo)|mc(01|21|ca)|m\-cr|me(di|rc|ri)|mi(o8|oa|ts)|mmef|mo(01|02|bi|de|do|t(\-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|xda(\-|2|g)|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i',substr($useragent,0,4)))
                            header('Location: '.$C->SITE_URL.'/mobile');
                            ?>
                            Just Paste This Code After <head> At Ur Default Template on template.html.php

Comment

icant find the sql! where can i found it?

Comment

SQL??LoL
                                Did u Read Installation Instruction??
                                Upload The Files And Folders Within The "Upload/" Folder To Your Site Directory.
                                Rename the file include/setting/server.sett.php.new to include/setting/server.sett.php
                                Point Ur Browser To http://www.yourdomain.com/install/index.php

Btw, Better Read Installation Instruction

Comment

Working...
                                X