My Wml Version Of The Lava Lair+all Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh chmod the folder to 777 some hosts it will only work on 755 like the cgi scripts but 777 works 4 most and as 4 chat script i dnt hav an error a few ppl on my site did but duno y it happens theres no coding errors in it

Comment

some ppl dont just get it do they! Nice script the Dude!

Comment

fanx only took me 3 weeks to make xhtml and then another week for error testing/fixing so wish ppl would dtop asking stupid questions that i hav already answered ppl jus dnt want to do things themselves thats y only a select few will get copy my new script when i finish it

Comment

if I enter in the chat.php page I can't select a link 4 write , refresh page ecc...
          help pls
          if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

im facing problem with my hosting( not a free hosting)..
            when i insert the sql file tu database... 3 file cant be inserted..it says code error!..
            why?? and help me out

Comment

if ur phpmyadmin wont accept the sql file u could make the rows and tables manually

Comment

if ur phpmyadmin wont accept the sql file u could make the rows and tables manually[/b]

ok..its done!

Comment

i cant seem to find the correct 1! can any 1 plz give me the link to the newest(without errors) script of irisblaze!

thanX

Comment

i tested your script but wheres your forum/board????

Comment

good script m8 lots of mods done to it

Comment

why you not upload new web xhtml best version???
                        if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

just get the aftadark one and transfer the web folder into it lol

Comment

bug appear.. how about this problem? what's wrong with this? how can i fixed this?. and plss give me some explanation about this matter.

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\wml\wap\index.php on line 129

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\wml\wap\index.php on line 130

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\wml\wap\index.php on line 131

Comment

*facepalms*

oh you idiot bupping a 2 1/2 year old topic

Comment

Working...
                              X