WebEdit Professional v4.0 [Nullified]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WebEdit Professional v4.0 [Nullified]

WebEdit Professional v4.0 [Nullified] not tested so dont now what it is but sharing it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wap2010v2; 16.12.10, 00:29.

Dude! Sup with the nulled scripts? That's illegal man.
    Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

Originally posted by frostymarvelous View Post
      Dude! Sup with the nulled scripts? That's illegal man.
      i'm sharing any thing i got on me pc ok

Comment

Well be careful what you share. You are legally responsible for it, and guilty of any breach of copyright laws.

I accept liberty!

Comment

Well be careful what you share. You are legally responsible for it, and guilty of any breach of copyright laws.
          everyone has shared stuff they have on there computers and i have nothing to do with this script as i downloaded it from other sites and i have got lot more scripts to share on here

Comment

Well people share their own scripts and stuff. But hey, don't let me stop you!

I accept liberty!

Comment

Well people share their own scripts and stuff. But hey, don't let me stop you!
              some people share there own scripts where you looking all i have seen is lava and so called wapdesire v_2 which is a lava script and i just see edits on here and thats it and i got more scripts to post on here

Comment

Frosty how many other guys on here post nulled scripts some even (claims) hacked scripts I don't see you you busting their asses for it??
                My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
                sigpic

Comment

way i understand, wapdesire is not a lavalair edit?

mobidev, what is nulled scripts actually? I always see places it being shared/posted, but dont know whats it
                  Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

wapdesire is not a lavalair edit?
                    wapdesire is lavalair edit !!
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Mobidev, well you don't read my replies then. Go read the wapforge and waprock threads
                      I don't go round reading old threads that often, so I post to threads as they come along.

I have an issue with copyright cos I won't want mine violated. I don't know why the nods don't so nothing About hacked and nulled scripts. But hey I was just giving the guy a heads up.

Convictor. Nulled scripts are pirated scripts. They are premium scripts which have had their security removed. Like periodic home reporting and checks before they load and stuff like that.

I accept liberty!

Comment

Some of wapdesire parts are original but almost is lavalair. Just copy and paste or make code diffirent but same functi0n.

Comment

Working...
                        X