waprock.net forum script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waprock.net forum script

i wasn't planing on shareing this because i thought that he can keep his word...
    i'm from mobile so i can't upload it here so use this*upload files here and dont spam with external links for such small file*
    Attached Files
    Last edited by metulj; 05.12.10, 10:03.

And I thought the world had honest coders.
    Even if you had a tiff with someone, would you like him sharing your hardwork?
    Remember that script contains licensed scripts from other coders and by doing what you've done, just broken a few copyright laws.
    Have a good life.
    Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

OMG! Can you tell us why did you do that? Did i share your scripts for free? Haven't i paid you for your codings? I have a concrete prof that i paid you via paypal for coding me a script. With all my respect i never share your scripts unless with your permission. I respect every copyright of every coders but sharing my forum scripts here for free I think is not right. Do you have any idea of doing that? I trusted you to access my forum by giving you an ftp account as I trust to frostymarvelous but frosty never put me down but you, how come it came up with this? Anyway what's done is done. I just hope your happy by d0ing that. Godbless.

Comment

i said in the post that i posted this because you didn't keep your word...
        Even if my script get hacked had nothing to do with our deal you didn'n keep your part.
        What you said you give me was another deal.
        I trusted you too and work before you send me money and you know what you did...
        Also my work was there if your not using the script why to waste it... Maybe someone will learn a think or two at least i hope so...
        And sorry frosty...

Comment

@Jervy if you post one more hack request
          or anything as such i will ban you...
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Make sure your host support htaccess. In settings.php dont forget the trailing slash in config->url

Comment

why the sql of this script cannot accept in my database

Error

SQL query:

--
              -- wap phpmyadmin v2.0
              -- ionutvmi
              -- PIMP-WAP.TK
              --
              ----------------------------------------------- --
              --
              - - Tabele structure FOR `b_attachment` --
              DROP IF EXISTS TABLE `b_attachment` CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `b_attachment` (
              `attachid` bigint( 20 ) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
              `fname` text,
              `flocation` text,
              `fsize` float NOT NULL default '0',
              `postid` bigint( 20 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
              `download` bigint( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
              `userid` bigint( 20 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
              `timepost` bigint( 20 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
              `cost` varchar( 10 ) NOT NULL default '10',
              PRIMARY KEY ( `attachid` )
              ) ENGINE = InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT =3851 DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT =3851;

MySQL said: Documentation
              #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-------------------------------------------------
              --
              --Tabele structure for `b_a' at line 6
              i encounter that error when in importing the sql

Comment

just replace DROP IF EXIST TABLE
                with
                DROP TABLE IF EXIST

Comment

Working...
                X