Retrivewap.co.za Latest Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retrivewap.co.za Latest Edit

Well guys for those who like my scripts that i modify here are my latest work on RetriveWap one thing im gona ask if u gona modify the script please do upload the mods on here for everyone to use and see or atleast share them with me in private would appreciate it ....

And for the good guys who knows how to make site secure well add ur codes on here and repost the script please

and also if u have any ideas of improving this script please post them here and new games and codes what ever do post them here

the sql need to be cleared didnt get time to clear the sql

DNT FORGET TO SAY TANX LOL
    Attached Files
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Please can any1 post cleared sql..Bcz above 1 10.25mb z...

Comment

This script was secured a bit..but when rider shard it the hacker go the table name and hacked it...its easy to hack it now for anyone unless rider rename the tables...and its browser sql injection use msql string to prevent that
      PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
      IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
      THANK YOU LOL

Comment

please clear the database dnt use my excisting database

Comment

Hey coders when i try to import the sql thru bigdump it gives some erros like this...Error at the line 42: (6, 2, 50);Query: ----INSERT INTO `acc` (`id`, `gid`, `fid`) VALUES(8, 3, 37),(7, 3, 55),(6, 2, 50);
          Stopped on error..Can you tell me how can i solve this matter..Please..

Comment

this will be the last edit ive made im bit tired of moding scripts

Comment

Originally posted by riderz View Post
              this will be the last edit ive made im bit tired of moding scripts
              Make one for your own. Nt for sharing. thats the only way for not getting ha*k or somethin else. Its not a wise thing using same sql+ script that you shared. I'm kinda weird to see this man!!

Comment

well im tired of coding for nothing and work keep me busy so i won tbe coding in a while ill just add a normal chat script to retrivewap and leave it will be quit coding for a while just relax for a while

Comment

Chandiya,, i will clear database t0m0rr0w and upl0ad it here
                  Girls are like internet domain name, The girls i like are already taken!

Comment

Login page with unread messages and working staff code

Here is the login page with unread messages and staff code. Get uid from sid "getuid(sid)" is not working in login page. So i used login user name to get user id. .
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by athora View Post
                      Here is the login page with unread messages and staff code. Get uid from sid "getuid(sid)" is not working in login page. So i used login user name to get user id. .
                      thnkx frnd.100% wrkin

Comment

hee bro i upload staff.php. bt i dnt knw which code is use to login . i how to change

Originally posted by Dr_BIoLoGY View Post
                        thnkx frnd.100% wrkin
                        hee bro i upload staff.php. bt i dnt knw which code is use to login . i how to change

Comment

need help

brothr is no password recovery page in login page under link Forget password.also plz tell perms for id 1

Comment

GOing to start changng my mod really soon u can have alook and put ur suggestions on there Recode

Comment

Working...
                            X