how to block sql injection and php shell uploaders using the htaccess file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm just asking. i'm not complaining for what you've post. why are talking too much from what i asked u too knobhead? LOL

Comment

@ ozzie
      may you please tell us where to put that .htaccess, is it on the folder of the uploaded files or on the main where you can see the index etc., thankz al0t

Comment

usually in the folder where you have yr uploaded files or mms folder

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
        Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

hmm.. maybe thats the problem why they encounter error, they put that on main folder.,, @ ozzie can it prevent also the sql injection if i put that on my uploaded files or mms folder? thankz

Comment

Originally posted by icen01 View Post
            hmm.. maybe thats the problem why they encounter error, they put that on main folder.,, @ ozzie can it prevent also the sql injection if i put that on my uploaded files or mms folder? thankz
            it dose not matter where ever they put they will get same error if they get error in public_html/
            left wap stuff

Comment

Clear it where we have t0 put that in 0ld retrivewap script
              Girls are like internet domain name, The girls i like are already taken!

Comment

Lol Ozziemale31 all of your tutorials from this forum are copys of google, even this one:
                Htaccess examples (security - Joomla! Documentation)
                Example of an htaccess file
                bla bla bla bla bla bla ;)
                www.inbuzunar.mobi - Your mobile portal pocket

Comment

Whereever the script come from.Ozimaele been generous to share what he has gotten. And ozimaele didnt say it was him. That script useful for newbie like me to protect website.

Comment

so like i said im not claming to be an expert kiss. Im posting the topics to help newbies.do not under estimate what i am capable of doing to sites.kiss have u ever shared anything useful. No u havent. Yr a leacher who steals othas updates.u couldn code yr way out of a paper bag

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

yes it should work with php.ini@riderz...

Added after 5 minutes:

rule no1.
                      I am always right(correct)
                      rule no.2
                      no querelling in the forum.... rule breached
                      rule no3.
                      if i am wrong refer back to rule no1.
                      Last edited by godson; 21.10.10, 01:23.

Comment

htaccess file no good code the site not to use it

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
                          so like i said im not claming to be an expert kiss. Im posting the topics to help newbies.do not under estimate what i am capable of doing to sites.kiss have u ever shared anything useful. No u havent. Yr a leacher who steals othas updates.u couldn code yr way out of a paper bag
                          Lol OzzieKid i share all my mfws.ro scripts ;) so don't copy google do something by yourself ;)
                          www.inbuzunar.mobi - Your mobile portal pocket

Comment

Originally posted by jsyguy23 View Post
                            htaccess file no good code the site not to use it
                            why not good code?
                            you mind to explain?
                            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

install mod_security and csf + turn on open_basedir protection ... rename uploaded files like if file name is abc.jpg then rename it auto with time or random names like 23dd21e2s.jpg you are safe as others but no one 100% safe in this world and who is expert s(he) can brake any security
                              left wap stuff

Comment

lmfao i aint even gunna atempt that as the word mobilezonez appeared which got hacked non stop if i remember rightly an ended up closing..... evil1

Comment

Working...
                                X