• Time
  • Show
Clear All

myguruworld.com

myguruworld.com hacked script with sql......... i hop u all like ts

web.zip
    mobilezonez_sql.zip
    Last edited by metulj; 13.09.10, 04:37.

Thanks but why hack a lava site? kind of pointless seeming there is already 10 million copys of it on here..... and they all contain the same sh!t.
    why not try hacking a decent site and posting it here rather than the same sites over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
      Thanks but why hack a lava site? kind of pointless seeming there is already 10 million copys of it on here..... and they all contain the same sh!t.
      why not try hacking a decent site and posting it here rather than the same sites over and over again.
      i knw bro it iz useless to shear the script of lava site ... Thanx for giving me new idea nw i wl search for any site having gud script thanx again bt ts script having sum new mod so ....

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
        lol so what if it's another lava script, he's sharing it and thats the main thing

Comment

Hence the Thanks !!!

Comment

still not really any need for that though, yeah it's a lava script and yeah some people are tired of it being posted
            but sharing is sharing no matter what script it is

Comment

exactly ... hence why i thank for scripts that i dont even download some times :P
              Maybe you should try thanking sometime :P its not hard to click a button ;)

Added after 11 minutes:

oh and i admit my above comment about posting another lava script was wrong ..... i kind of worded it wrong .... the point i was trying to get across was why put effort into hacking another lava when there is far better sites out there worth putting the effort into hacking
              Last edited by something else; 12.09.10, 19:10.

Comment

itz like mobilezone script kw?

Comment

Nice work. That site gat some new mod.

Comment

Working...
                  X