login system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

login system

hi there friends here is some thing i found on my computer dont now if it works or what it is about

I HAVE NO DEMO so if you use this please post a demo for ppl please
    Attached Files
    HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Originally posted by brand View Post
    hi there friends here is some thing i found on my computer dont now if it works or what it is about

I HAVE NO DEMO so if you use this please post a demo for ppl please
    wt kind of login system?

Comment

Its a mysql driven login system where you register users via email user name and pasword to acces certain parts of a site.
      Was made in the older days of static web pages where ppl didn't have login to a whole sie but just pages. So they allowed certain pages for public viewing an then using this login system the pages in that folder only available to members.
      My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mobidev View Post
        Its a mysql driven login system where you register users via email user name and pasword to acces certain parts of a site.
        Was made in the older days of static web pages where ppl didn't have login to a whole sie but just pages. So they allowed certain pages for public viewing an then using this login system the pages in that folder only available to members.
        0hoo nice..

Comment

Originally posted by mobidev View Post
          Thnkx frnd

Comment

Working...
          X