VIP TURBO MOBILE CMS V3 English By AndyJay33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIP TURBO MOBILE CMS V3 English By AndyJay33

can a moderator delete this post as i found the script wasnt very cross compatible with different servers
    Last edited by andyjay33; 17.08.10, 03:20. Reason: removed the script as it is no good some servers it works others it dont

hmmm 34 views and only 3 say thanks

Comment

Originally posted by andyjay33 View Post
      hmmm 34 views and only 3 say thanks
      some are here with phones...
      then theres no thanks button i guess..
      and some will never say/click thanks cos they simple take and run...
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

lol i don't get it thou i always thanks when i download also when i don't download its just to show they doing a good job and keep it up ... also make them feel good got a thanks out of people some don't care i mean don't care just leech of others thats all they will ever do... is a leech alway's a leech...

But i will download this and have it for dinner lol jj bro

thank you for awesome share !!

[also note]

They still can type thanks thou post reply button other then leeching will not do that
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Just cus ppl view dont mean they download , i viewed but i dont want it so am not guna say thanks that wud be stupid lol

Comment

Originally posted by gyptian View Post
            Just cus ppl view dont mean they download , i viewed but i dont want it so am not guna say thanks that wud be stupid lol
            Attached Files
            VIPTURBO_v3_CMS_ENGLISH.rar (367.0 KB, 36 views)

36 people have downloaded it :P

Comment

Yeah true BUT main reason for the thanks is called you download it means you got it and now you still need to thank him !!
              _______
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

and it's even more stupid
                to post a lie like you did !!!

OMG what a dumb*ss...
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Thx andy for sharing. Its small cms that kinda looks like johncms.
                  I will download it and I do give thx. And thx for the included demo aswell.
                  My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
                  sigpic

Comment

lol yeah i seen that lol

he got the file but no thanks to uploader lol
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

I don't give thx if I see its a lava clone after I download it and it was posted as something new lol
                      My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
                      sigpic

Comment

if i come across any more il translate them and post em up just fixing a few little bugs with vipturbo like changing password lol
                        Last edited by andyjay33; 15.08.10, 14:50.

Comment

can any one help with the path thing for this script please and i have it the fanx as i always do when i download a script

THANKS ANDYJAY33
                          HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

Originally posted by brand View Post
                            can any one help with the path thing for this script please and i have it the fanx as i always do when i download a script

THANKS ANDYJAY33
                            open up include/path.php in ya fav editor edit the path var and enter your full path to your public web dir like so
                            Code:
                            $path='/home/brand/public_html';

Comment

Thanks for the script and translation. the path also thrown me out, till I role that in 3 lol.
                              Where you say in the read me file to set permissions to the files, is it the files, in all the folders or only the root files?
                              Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

Working...
                              X