This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evawap by huward

his so called claim of hacking this script is a friggen joke huward just cloned that site using my mobilezonez script and claimed he hacked it. .truth is huward iant hacking at all hes just making lava clones of other scripts
    cloning sites nd renaming them to the sites names hes making out hes hacked is a farking larf.
    dnt be fooled by him lol all eveawap is is just a backup of the mobilezonez script renamed.
    like to see how that is called hacking.
    oh and btw heres sum of top 3 shells i think he uses.
    uploading shell is not hacking u idiot
    enjoy the shells lol huward lets see u do a cpanel hack bet ya cant
    i believe he hasnt hacked these scripts.hes just creating clones then uploading them here nd claiming he is sum big hacker. omg what a joke huaward who wrote the first php image script that hijacks user sessions i did lol .anyway all the noobs who dnt know what a shell is this file is the best 3 i know of
    test them against yr own sites to make them more secure.
    Attached Files

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

why the post has been deleted? LOL the whole topic must be deleted.. included the author.. ahaha.. in legal basis.. its LIBEL.. :D got me? LOL..

1 more thing.. i dont use such shell like what you have sez.. i use my own shell LOL
    Attached Files
    Last edited by huwad; 25.07.10, 01:46.

Comment

Working...
    X