Simple Basic File Share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if ppl want a demo they can view my version ive modified altho the design is not much different just changed a few things it will be the version i will share il be done with it in a few days
    DEMO:S60Zone

please note when i share it the logo will be removed as i use it for my version
    Last edited by andyjay33; 20.07.10, 23:47.

Comment

Sweet Nice work bro

©Downloads Script Created By SubZero 2010

is not really needed there

the stamp is

<!--
      || Made by allenb - Wapmasterz.net : Make your own web page easy!
      || Made time 12:55 AM 7/17/2010
      || Copyrights GPL - freeware
      -->

It's hidden from view.
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Simple Basic File Share V1.1 by andyjay33

Originally posted by subzero View Post
        Sweet Nice work bro

©Downloads Script Created By SubZero 2010

is not really needed there

the stamp is

<!--
        || Made by allenb - Wapmasterz.net : Make your own web page easy!
        || Made time 12:55 AM 7/17/2010
        || Copyrights GPL - freeware
        -->

It's hidden from view.
        ok thanks sub just thought id leave it there to show ppl who coded it

ok heres my early mod to the simple basic fileshare script by subzero you can view a demo of it here: S60Zone please note this is kinda unfinished so please no bad replies im just basically showing ppl what they can do to this script in lesss than a day ok my version is dedicated to symbian apps only so if your wanting it as a standard fileshare just change the layout and links and add more icons for the filetypes easy as that.

and please say thanks its nice to get a thankyou sometimes i may even finishe off my chat community and share that yet but depends on leechers lol anyway hope this script is useful to you and remember please read the read me file before use it has all of subs terms and a one of mine.

ok if ppl want a demo of my anjwap community script its here : anjwap.cz.cc this is the script il be sharing once ive completed main parts also ive intergrated subzeros simple basic fileshare into it for a mini downloads section. there will be a full readme with the script once shared of how to get the username subdomains working for users mini sites. feel free to login to the demo with username test password test and have a look around this script has potentional as it can be modified to your liking very easily
        Last edited by andyjay33; 22.07.10, 13:56. Reason: added my version of this script

Comment

R.Upload Added

Just Made Up A N@b Addition :D

Tout Wld Share It Up Wid U Guys HoPe FuLLy U LiKe it ;)

Added Remote Uploader

Actuali Remote Uploader Have No Extension Limit

i Dnt Like Barriers :D

So Didnt Added Dm

As The Other File Upload Script Isnt Mine i Didnt Made a Change in It

Howeva i Increase The Upload Limit To 1Gb

I Didnt Even Cared To Remove (c)Subzero Cz The Addon Ws To0o0o SmaLL to Make A Name Of Itt
          Attached Files

Comment

il try it so thanx lol

Comment

Working...
            X