1st NaijaTop script. RE: Mobtop v1.0 script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st NaijaTop script. RE: Mobtop v1.0 script

Sorry for the long names @ the title lol. I just couldn't find a specific Name to give the script.

Well, the uploaded script is my edit of the old Mobtop toplist script. I named it naijatop. I thought it wise to upload this script here as many people might need something to learn from just as i did.

I added so many things that the previous one did not have like the:

--- Contact Us feature
    --- Image counter feature
    --- Report site feature

and some others that I cannot remember.

Just UnZip and open the READ_ME.txt file there!!!

Here's a DEMO

I've currently implemented my own "from scratch" which was self built. It's totally different from the one i uploaded. You might consider taking a look at it

Feel free to post your views.

Thanks.

EDIT: I have added the announcement tool. If you have downloaded the first one, remember to upadte the sql.sql file. Otherwise download this new one and start afresh
    Attached Files
    Last edited by youngbobby; 06.06.10, 09:09. Reason: Announcement added!

nothing special bro

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
    http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

Look nice bro, thanks for share. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Xenax View Post
        Look nice bro, thanks for share. . .
        All good, feel free to request support here. Like i said, it's a perfect script if you wanna learn cos it's really simple. Not got all tha fLavoRs a 100% toplist but stiLL OkaY if you wanna Learn.

Comment

I found some bug script, i ll fix it in mine. But i missing one file, it is adminannounce.php, would you share it?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenax View Post
            I found some bug script, i ll fix it in mine. But i missing one file, it is adminannounce.php, would you share it?

Lol i was trying to add something faciful and i thought of putting up the admin feature where they could announce new stuffs but along the line i just couldn't get it to work so i left it that way. I'll see what i can do to post raw code for you here!

Comment

Waiting... :-)

Comment

thanks for the share bobby
                Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

Yup announcement aint working.. Will try to fix it..
                  This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
                  http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

Only problem with announcement is to create appropriate tables in database and add stuff with php (in a lay man's language)

If anyone happens to do that before me, please try and share here. I'm a bit busy now.

@convictor No problem

Comment

Thanks, its a nice share, can u post the first demo script.
                      http://myfacepals.com
                      MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by makvanpor2000 View Post
                        Thanks, its a nice share, can u post the first demo script.
                        Well, the original script is relatively old. I don't know what their real domain is right now but then it used to be mobtop.co.cc. The functions used on the script are deprecated too.

I have added the "admin announce feature" now. Took 10 minutes of my time. Check original post for the script. I hope i get a thank you this time

Comment

nice work ournaira did u use the script i gave? xD wasnt i told u the image counter script is bugged?? lol :D

Comment

help me

i have install this script on waproad.tk
                            all will b fine except one
                            i see this error on only index page.the error is
                            "Warning: Division by zero in / home/vol8/xtreemhost.com/
                            xth_6838763/waproad.tk/
                            htdocs/index.php on line 12"

plz tell me how i can remove it

Comment

Working...
                            X