What is my domain?

Comment

Email sent...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenax View Post
              What is my domain?
              read my email...

Comment

First off I think you need to get a dictionary before you can say that you host and create professional web/wapsites also your layout is not very professional its well to say the least looks BASIC bad html forms. The background is an eyesore come on some words can't even be read becouse of the background.
                Another thing as a fellow south african I think your not cheap with your chat hosting R200 a month and startup fee of R500 your mad, there's no script that warrants that an amount to be charged as a setup fee.
                Your making 500% profit on it then lol. They say firts impressions last and your dreamhosting looks like a dream rippof. Work on your site little bit more dude
                My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
                sigpic

Comment

Wow dam just had a look at your upgrade prices on a mobile chatsite that's really a rippoff damn so basicly what do you get if every single part of the site is an upgrade? R100 just to have an owner icon dude seriously????
                  sigpic

Comment

Well all updates can be found in the scripts I shared and I shared some new addons aswell. All you need to do is remove a few // and viola you updated it lmfao. Yes its true. I believe WapLive WEB still holds the best hosting prices. No startup fee only R100pm includeing updates with big packages.
                    BakGat
                    Code:
                    class Counter {
                    public:
                      void Count();
                      int  ReadDisplay();
                    private:
                      int  CurrentCount;
                    };

Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
                    My Community
                    BakGat
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool born.. Did u check dreamhostings prices??? Can't believe u get south africans that wana ripoff other sa dudes that way. Lol for now I'll stick to my free webspace an uni.cc domain until I got the moola to afford a real host and domain name. Times bit tough 4 me now...
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X