Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your the man!!!!

Comment

Lots of thing not working. Free sms , updates etc not working. Nothin new other than that

Comment

bro tell me what we hv to edit from that core.php bcoz full script not work untill we will not edit it clearly......

Comment

why doesnt some body post the errors its giving?
          Sounds to me problem is not in core .... sounds like there is missing sql :P

Comment

when we upload file there then core.php is always automatically delete...

Comment

sounds like some joker has put something like unlink("core.php") in the script

Comment

Is the sql good i mean in the script all the sql stuf are ibwf_... But the sql are sanju_...WTF ! Is it go0d?
                PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
                IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
                THANK YOU LOL

Comment

go n check with sql of indifun....or add core.php of indifun...then it will b work....do both of things...after that come and answer me

Comment

Originally posted by ghaiji View Post
                    go n check with sql of indifun....or add core.php of indifun...then it will b work....do both of things...after that come and answer me
                    first tell me where i can get the script of indifun ?
                    THANK YOU LOL

Comment

in this site...go n check in all pages....may b after 15 pages...there u can get...or search with name of indifun...script will in front of u lol.

Comment

check ma post @ bandit @ 1st page uu will get the req sql lol and check ozziemales topic list 2 get the indifunscript

Comment

Mate i know it will work but many tables not in the sql u gave like thanks,radio..... Many ! But thankx
                          THANK YOU LOL

Comment

how open dis its show site is close for maintinance .. .

Comment

jus 2 things wont work wiv the sql i gave jus think and add them 2 ua dB

as of radio it doesnt need sql @ bandit

Comment

Nope vector , radio sql is needed look the script carefully. Check the main page itself .. Select query from radio.... And also thankx option.
                                THANK YOU LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X