Its Not 4 Newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scopbin can be deleted its no longer needed, and those ???? were russian chars

Comment

Originally posted by smitdave4u View Post
      Dont delet scopbin just rename it
      i agree with syrus man! scopbin is no use at all!
      com site: http://vampist.net
      download site: http://wapdloads.net
      fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

well i got it bro.
        i run that script with out scopbin
        its working properly

Comment

That characters are Russian, lol.
          Seems that you guys found that script decoded somewhere else, because you cannot decode it before understanding and decoding the 911006.php file.
          I decoded it, it only does some math actions, which means that to decode the script we must use that action (function in our case) in reverse mode.
          mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

i also decoded 911006.php bt it saw some unknown charecters i think sum fault in decoding

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio3 View Post
              That characters are Russian, lol.
              Seems that you guys found that script decoded somewhere else, because you cannot decode it before understanding and decoding the 911006.php file.
              I decoded it, it only does some math actions, which means that to decode the script we must use that action (function in our case) in reverse mode.
              so u are saying that am lucky enuf to find the exact script decoded? Dont be stupid i didnt even have to open 911006.php

Comment

Come on machoman! There is a function into the 911006.php which decrypts the encrypted php code. So if you say that you decryted the script without touching the 911006.php file, you are fake. Why don't you show me how did you decrypted that?

Comment

Anyway how you tell what to decode it ? they look the same
                  Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                  Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                  _______
                  SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                  Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                  FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

subzero, if we have a look at 911006.php, we will see lot of functions there. I used a php beautifier to make the code more readable. Then, i saw that only one function is being used, others are to fool us. That function is like: decrypt($a, $b), where $a is the encrypted php code (hexadecimal in this case) and $b is always the same, with other words $b is the encryption key. That function returns the decrypted code. So, to get the decrypted code, we have to change return to print, and then die() the script. Or like i did, i maked a form to work with copy-paste! So, I am sure Syrus lies.

Comment

Oh now i looked for that there
                      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                      _______
                      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

Come on machoman! There is a function into the 911006.php which decrypts the encrypted php code. So if you say that you decryted the script without touching the 911006.php file, you are fake. Why don't you show me how did you decrypted that?
                        watch what u say carefully in calling people fake, watch and learn
                        PHP Code:
                        /* instead of */
                        eval(ENCODED-STRING); /* to */ highlight_string(ENCODED-STRING
                        that simple

Comment

as the topic says not for a newbie, dnt take me lightly
                          I am sure Syrus lies.
                          if you are that sure u must been an ediot then

Comment

hey syrus u said u done script with out touching 911006.php
                            Well as i think its nt possible
                            saw DEMO
                            of working script bro

Comment

Syrus, all life we are learning...
                              I am not best coder, but what i know i know it correctly. There may be other ways, but you can't decrypt the script we are talking about without knowing whats on the 911006.php file. I bet you didn't decrypt that script last night, but lets stop this conversation anyway.

Comment

And also thank you Syrus for those offending words!

Comment

Working...
                                X