X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want:
    - Lyricing v1.1 (create your video site +lyric) SEO
    or
    if you want give me,, please give me all script for my collection,,you can zip by category please..

thankz before

Comment

update for you login to site using no@live.com password 1234 use that account to download the scripts u want using the credits on that account

Comment

u seen how many there is lol just login using that account n download them yaself its not hard what u want for **** all

Comment

HoW TO download it adds to cart. But no download option.. Please help
          This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
          http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

buy some thing then use the addy that is there and sign in that addy then go next download them all
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

What? I didn't understand.. Wat is addy? And wud you please bother to elaborate?
              This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding

Comment

Originally posted by lee27 View Post
                update for you login to site using no@live.com password 1234 use that account to download the scripts u want using the credits on that account
                u seen how many there is lol just login using that account n download them yaself its not hard what u want for **** all
                Originally posted by leonine View Post
                What? I didn't understand.. Wat is addy? And wud you please bother to elaborate?
                ur in need to read carely that u don't miss a thing ok Lmc-scripts.com - Sign in use this and login as lee27 given you the login ,
                then download it buy it then download it
                _______
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

iv seen the virus alert i got it today its the anti virus virus that tells u scan ya comp it dnt infect you unless you dumb enuff to click run they aint no probs with scripts iv got every single 1 them on laptop server company are looking into it now

Comment

iv seen the virus alert i got it today its the anti virus virus that tells u scan ya comp it dnt infect you unless you dumb enuff to click run they aint no probs with scripts iv got every single 1 them on laptop server company are looking into it now
                    that means it site infected but not the script...
                    so basicly.. this argument
                    Originally posted by brand
                    Do not use any script from lm-scripts.com it puts virus on ya computer
                    is false...
                    beside... i've just been there on site,
                    downloaded script just for test... and no alert whatsoever...
                    so you guys might got your pcs already infected from other site/s ?
                    Last edited by metulj; 13.04.10, 21:23.
                    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

well i was only on two sites at the time this one and the lm-scripts so which site is it i got the virus from them and sorry but its not this site i never got virus from here befor and its first time i downloaded scripts from that lm-scripts
                      HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

i had a alert from the server side not the script it self them files are safe to use..

this virus is a idiot from here injected it there but if use a real scanner will stop this nod32 is ok but alot of ram use for it....

Anti malware sever + Anti malware computer i can say my anti malware server given me a popup to block it so other words only the site that had it....
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

i had virus coming thou here as well ....

You can get it anywhere the idiots inject it too ...

You mite say omg subzero is a lair but u need to think how long i being here whats your id ?? im the 50 member to sign up to gumslone forum now there like 10,000 + members

4309 to show you brand .. thats your member id.

50 here is mine
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

hmmm.....seems u guyz arguin a matter of nothin ya!
                            lolz....i havent found ny virus what so eve..from the script ofcourse

Comment

sites been closed now so no more scripts for free

Comment

Anyways i already ripped everything..

Comment

Working...
                                X