friendster clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just download it again i do it repeatedly and downloaded it successfully lol but i cant install the script,, can anyone install the script for me.. pls..

Comment

[QUOTE=rexvenom;49717]Ive already download it 15 times..rofl...I've already solve this problem what do I put on Table Prefix: and Document Root:??thanks

Comment

Ive got an error in step 3 show like this:

Warning: ini_restore() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vhosts/nemowap.6te.net/libs/Pear/DB/mysql.php on line 115

Warning: ini_restore() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vhosts/nemowap.6te.net/libs/Pear/DB/mysql.php on line 115

The database connection was established successfully.
        The config.php file was created and updated successfully.
        ERROR: One or more database tables could not be created. Check the SQL file to make sure there are no syntax errors in it.
        ERROR: Some of the sample data from sql/sample_data.sql could not be added. Check the SQL file to make sure there are no syntax errors in it.

If you have installed PHP Friendster previously, some of this sample data may already exist, in which case you may not need to do anything. Or, you can return to the previous step, choose a different table prefix, and try this step (insertion of sample data) again.

There were some problems with the installation.

Please check to ensure that there are no errors in prior steps of the installation. If you have made any modifications to the sql/tables.sql or sql/sample_data.sql files, check carefully to be sure that there are no syntax errors in these files.

Comment

Originally posted by rexvenom View Post
          Ive got an error in step 3 show like this:

The database connection was established successfully.
          The config.php file was created and updated successfully.
          ERROR: One or more database tables could not be created. Check the SQL file to make sure there are no syntax errors in it.
          ERROR: Some of the sample data from sql/sample_data.sql could not be added. Check the SQL file to make sure there are no syntax errors in it.

If you have installed PHP Friendster previously, some of this sample data may already exist, in which case you may not need to do anything. Or, you can return to the previous step, choose a different table prefix, and try this step (insertion of sample data) again.

There were some problems with the installation.

Please check to ensure that there are no errors in prior steps of the installation. If you have made any modifications to the sql/tables.sql or sql/sample_data.sql files, check carefully to be sure that there are no syntax errors in these files.
          your server has disabled ini_restore(), you have nothing to do with that, talk to the CSR and please them. but dont expect they will do so.

Comment

Originally posted by huwad View Post
            your server has disabled ini_restore(), you have nothing to do with that, talk to the CSR and please them. but dont expect they will do so.

I delete the ini_restore in libs/Pear/DB/mysql.php.Then it works but another problem is can't post in the forum error shows like this :

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1267421402, 15, 0, 0, 0)' at line 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_topics (topic_title, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_vote) VALUES ('test', , 1267421402, 15, 0, 0, 0)

Line : 258
            File : functions_post.php

What id u think wrong in my code??check it out my function.php

code
            $sql = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_TABLE . " (topic_title, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_vote) VALUES ('$post_subject', " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $current_time, $forum_id, " . TOPIC_UNLOCKED . ", $topic_type, $topic_vote)" : "UPDATE " . TOPICS_TABLE . " SET topic_title = '$post_subject', topic_type = $topic_type " . (($post_data['edit_vote'] || !empty($poll_title)) ? ", topic_vote = " . $topic_vote : "") . " WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";
            if (!$db->sql_query($sql))
            {
            message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in posting', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
            }

if ($mode == 'newtopic')
            {
            $topic_id = $db->sql_nextid();
            }
            }

and here's my sql in

CREATE TABLE `phpbb_topics` (
            `topic_id` mediumint( unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
            `forum_id` smallint( unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_title` char(60) NOT NULL default '',
            `topic_poster` mediumint( NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_time` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_views` mediumint( unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_replies` mediumint( unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_status` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_vote` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_type` tinyint(3) NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_first_post_id` mediumint( unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_last_post_id` mediumint( unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
            `topic_moved_id` mediumint( unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
            PRIMARY KEY (`topic_id`),
            KEY `forum_id` (`forum_id`),
            KEY `topic_moved_id` (`topic_moved_id`),
            KEY `topic_status` (`topic_status`),
            KEY `topic_type` (`topic_type`)
            ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;

## Dumping data for table `phpbb_topics`
            ##

INSERT INTO `phpbb_topics` (`topic_id`, `forum_id`, `topic_title`, `topic_poster`, `topic_time`, `topic_views`, `topic_replies`, `topic_status`, `topic_vote`, `topic_type`, `topic_first_post_id`, `topic_last_post_id`, `topic_moved_id`) VALUES (1, 1, 'Welcome to phpBB 2', 2, 972086460, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0);

somebody figure out what's wrong in my code..

Comment

Thats not lavalair guys!
              mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Works perfectly..
                This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
                http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

i trid 2 install it.bt i cnt kw.plzzz hlp me

Comment

wherz the error u found DR.?

Comment

Working...
                    X