New Edit Dreamerz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • centi
    replied
    fb style

    guys chekout our new lava fb style
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • godzilla
    replied
    i m not able to download file. wat wrong?

    Leave a comment:


  • pretend
    replied
    can you say how did you create dreamer z lady? the robot

    Leave a comment:


  • convictor
    replied
    what I found out now, if you click a username, in this case mine, then on the profile page, at the bottom the mod link take you to block access to forums, pm and shoutbox. So I clicked the block forums, then then I was able to create a thread, but when I return to the main menu the bottom part of the site don't show, it show up to chatrooms. So then I then unblocked the forum again, then can see the whole main page, but can't make new threads again lol, so it seems that is working wrong way around

    Leave a comment:


  • convictor
    replied
    ill be honest, I'm very new to php, and am definatly interested to learn it, and sometimes one need to ask those who do know it the tutorials I read it, and find it interesting, and riderz have a easy way to explain stuff in the tutorial forum, which for me as a rookie aka noob is easier to understand than some of the tutorial sites

    Leave a comment:


  • VECTOR
    replied
    ppl want everythng for free dont wanna code ownself and look to be owner lolz better its up to u riderz to put up a script w/o ne bugs so that no1 says again n again abt their probs :p

    Leave a comment:


  • convictor
    replied
    riderz, what should I look at to see if one can get the forums to work? I just uploaded this script, no problem with registration, everything work ok for me, its just the new thread and chatroom posting that don't work

    Leave a comment:


  • icen01
    replied
    Plss repost the scipt that has no blank page ty

    Leave a comment:


  • bjayz
    replied
    Originally posted by wapmetal View Post
    use .htaccess
    register_globals On

    .htaccess file is empty, and when i put sone text there like register_globals On,, my site will be blanked and white,, what should i do..?

    Leave a comment:


  • wapmetal
    replied
    Originally posted by bjayz View Post
    theres an error on the register.php its blank,, how could i fix it..? Dreamerz thats mine,, pls help me..

    use .htaccess
    register_globals On

    Leave a comment:


  • bjayz
    replied
    theres an error on the register.php its blank,, how could i fix it..? Dreamerz thats mine,, pls help me..

    Leave a comment:


  • icen01
    replied
    can any one repost the script of this new dreamerz because there are many errors there are many blank page please help me

    Leave a comment:


  • convictor
    replied
    Nice looking, i like the themes. I could reply without a problem in the forum. Didnt try posting yet, thats in the demo site,

    Leave a comment:


  • bogart
    replied
    there are still Filipino words appearing in some pages. lol, somebody mistakenly identified you as pinoy because of those words. I believe the new wapnet script has those services and edits.

    Leave a comment:


  • riderz
    replied
    DUDE stop ****ing posting crap u just a leecher here i posted a url for a demo ur idiot thats not my site just demo link i have many other sites ive edited when i post the script i will always give a link to see how the site look like

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X