Lavalair Chat With 3 Or More Nivels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE HELP, EVERYTIME I EDIT SOMETHING GOES WRONG !![/b]
    dont owner,admin mod has different toools?or admin and owner shares the same?

Comment

Code:
      function getstatus($uid){
      $info= mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT perm, plusses FROM ibwf_users WHERE id='".$uid."'"));
      if(isbanned($uid)){
      return "BANNED!";
      }
      if($info[0]=='2'){
      return "Owner";
      }else if($info[0]=='1'){
      return "Admin";
      }else if($info[0]=='3'){
      return "Moderator";
      }else{
      if($info[1]<10){
      return "new-comer!";
      }else if($info[1]<25){
      return "Semi-new";
      }else if($info[1]<50){
      return "tyRo";
      }else if($info[1]<75){
      return "m3mb3R";
      }else if($info[1]<250){
      return "AdvaNced M3mb3R";
      }else if($info[1]<500){
      return "ViTa1";
      }else if($info[1]<750){
      return "VeiN";
      }else if($info[1]<1000){
      return "GuRu";
      }else if($info[1]<1500){
      return "V.I.P";
      }else if($info[1]<2000){
      return "FaNatic";
      }else if($info[1]<2500){
      return "PioNeeR";
      }else if($info[1]<3000){
      return "VeteRaN";
      }else if($info[1]<4000){
      return "TresuRe";
      }else if($info[1]<5000){
      return "MasteR";
      }else if($info[1]<10000){
      return "ic0N";
      }else {
      return "tuRbo eNgIN3";
      }
      }
      }
      perm is number 3 for mods ok

milukicksass yes thats true;

mods has forum
      admin/owner has admincp tools
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

bro can i get a made file i mean with everythin done im not bein able to figure out wht all to change if u cod give me the files ill be very thankful bro

Comment

in core replace function getstatus to that one i just give you
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

after addin the files that i found above i saw that even admin can make a users ststus to owner which is not happening bro i want only owner to be able to make someone owner and admin should only be able to make admin and mod not owner

Comment

well in this script try in core you see isadmin mod etc etc
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

its easy try isadmin level 2 ismod level1 isgod level 6 is jezus level 5 ishardrave level 100 etc

Comment

someone who is kind enough please pm me the ready script, i mean where it is already edited when there is no error and there is the option admin,owner and mod it would give u blessing and more success in ur life.

Comment

as we said there alot here has that wizard script mite have it you dont know
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

yes my script has it. ill post d link to it ere "and only owners can make users owners

Comment

http://www.2wap.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2606

Comment

Thanks wizard, I will get back to ya if something goes wrong again !

Comment

does anybody have a script which allows you to create and set permissions similarly to phpBB? i havent been able to look into wizard&#39;s script so i apologise in advance if its there but last time i tried it, i remember having a little trouble implementing it into my script ..

something like 0 = guest, 1 = member, 2 = forum moderator, 3 = chat moderator, 4 = global moderator, 5 = admin, 6 = owner ... etc etc you get the idea, but id like these to be easily changed (the control panel stuff is easy.. just need a little help with backend)

Comment

For that is alot of work mate alot of time if you wont take a lock to PhpBB and see hav is ther and tri to cod that sory but i dont think sombody cant help you with that ..

Comment

yeah i know its a lot of work lol .. im completly re-writing the lavalair script atm so trying to get permissions and appropriate filenames sorted before i get too deep into it -- tbh i dont fancy the idea of having to go through and rewrite it again if i dont get it at least nearly right to at the start lol

and in all honesty, phpBB is a scary script lol .. fair enough, its a great one, but not exactly easy to go into and pick certain pits out of lol

but yeah, i think this is one i have to face by myself lol -- but first, exams, exams, exams lol ..

Comment

Working...
                                X