How Can I Make A Trivia Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Can I Make A Trivia Game?

how can i make a trivia game to work on lavalair chat! when a person play and win to win plusess! can someone to help me?????????thanx!
    Attached Files

how can i make a trivia game to work on lavalair chat! when a person play and win to win plusess! can someone to help me?????????thanx![/b]
    I can help you, but not with this script. It doesn't use sessions..

Comment

Try search the google for trivia is 1 good for Lavalair if dont have Phoenix90 one

Comment

how can i make a trivia game to work on lavalair chat! when a person play and win to win plusess! can someone to help me?????????thanx![/b]
        I make trivia to work on lavalair
        To win plusses is not god because the questions repeat when you play another game and user make too more plusses
        [attachment=1077:trivia.php]
        I you want put this code:
        if ($correct == "1"){
        $gpl = $gpl+10;
        $ugpl = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT gplus FROM ibwf_users WHERE id='".$uid."'"));
        $ugpl = $gpl + $ugpl[0];
        mysql_query("UPDATE ibwf_users SET gplus='".$ugpl."' WHERE id='".$uid."'");
        echo "GOOD WORK (Felicitari! Ai ghicit ), You win (ai castigat)$gpl plusses

";
        }
        Attached Files

Comment

I make trivia to work on lavalair
          To win plusses is not god because the questions repeat when you play another game and user make too more plusses
          [attachment=1077:trivia.php]
          I you want put this code:
          if ($correct == "1"){
          $gpl = $gpl+10;
          $ugpl = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT gplus FROM ibwf_users WHERE id='".$uid."'"));
          $ugpl = $gpl + $ugpl[0];
          mysql_query("UPDATE ibwf_users SET gplus='".$ugpl."' WHERE id='".$uid."'");
          echo "GOOD WORK (Felicitari! Ai ghicit ), You win (ai castigat)$gpl plusses

";
          }
          [/b]
          da nu am cum sa downloadez aia ce ai pus mai sus

Comment

da nu am cum sa downloadez aia ce ai pus mai sus [/b]
            Nici nu trebuie Dai clic pe trivia.php, si ti se deschide asa cum vede brovserul initial
            Tot ce trebuie sa faci E sa dai clic deapta pe acea pagina /Wiev source de unde dai, select all si inlocuiesti tot codul la tine in fisier
            Sorry for this language

Comment

One cool game is Trivia Chat to run in Rw script
              But is somebody can make this one???
              Or someting like chatboot whith questions and this made to run like robot chat room eg:trivia room

Comment

Lol mate i have 1 good trivia but must insert the ????? and the answer

Comment

A and that file give save as and you cant download the file so

Comment

Nici nu trebuie Dai clic pe trivia.php, si ti se deschide asa cum vede brovserul initial
                    Tot ce trebuie sa faci E sa dai clic deapta pe acea pagina /Wiev source de unde dai, select all si inlocuiesti tot codul la tine in fisier
                    Sorry for this language[/b]
                    ok...ms!si in ce fisier tre sa il pun?

Comment

may wolf eu am pus codul in trivia.php dar nu mi se adauga plusurile..plss help me

Comment

english please???

click here to join blingywap.co.za
                        http://blingywap.co.za

IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK AND ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU!

Comment

What Language Is That????

Comment

do any1 have trivia room where we can chat and play trivia both

Comment

Working...
                            X