• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your own Gmail/yahoo kinda mail service

Hi Last year i hacked Jilmail :P

description for jilmail

About JiLMail Email Platform:
    JiLMaiL email platform is a multi user email software by which your website users can sign up for an email address on your domain like yahoo mail, rediff, MSN etc. You may create premium email memberships and sell via different email plans. Also, you may customize each and every corner of your email service as you wish. This is because, JiLMaiL uses pure HTML templates. You can earn huge commissions by displaying google or adbrite advertisements in your email pages. JiLMaiL has an inbuilt Admin Panel which can monitor and control every single module of your email service.
    By using JiLMaiL, you will not only own an email service like yahoo, hotmail; but also make your site visitors return back to your site every time. Hence, your site can develop a huge user database and high traffic.

Script

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/115809168/jilmail_webmail_script.rar
    Say Thanks before you download

I will help you in getting this script working
    Last edited by spiderwebs; 30.09.09, 15:29.
    E107 Security Team Leader
    Proudly Support AccountLab Plus Billing Software

Want your Apps to be Developed ??? mail us your requirement at info@csarlab.com
    ------------------

thanks .cause am usin mobile
    http://myfacepals.com
    MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

lol use pc btw 26 views and only one thanks hmmm

------------------

Comment

This has been available on warez forums for more than a year

Comment

i cant download stuff from rapidshare but tanx anyway for the share
          Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

what error u getting m8?@riderz // laro696 i have shared it ages ago with lots of ppls just in place of other script etc

the guy named rajesh try to sale that script when i enquiry about that script for $99(for script) +$199 (for link removal)
            after 2-3 days i found a topic at world wide creation forum that jilmail is their messenger script which jilmail team sellin illegally
            i ask Rajesh (sales guy) he talk roughly then that pissed me off i hacked them thats the all matter
            Last edited by spiderwebs; 30.09.09, 15:19.

------------------

Comment

i could use it if you didnt use Hacked word lol that mean its not safe it can be hacked at other site in future and its email project wondring without security and safty who will wish to run it ? anyway thanks for posting and if its hacked than why it need this ?
              description for jilmail
              What you need to DO ?
              Order JiLMaiL Email Platform today. Do the payment and we will send you, your licensed copy of JiLMaiL Email Platform, Easy Installation Instructions, Your access details to the support department.
              Last edited by GiLL; 30.09.09, 15:27.
              left wap stuff

Comment

brother first of all sasriakal lol // its not safe coz its worldwidecreation company project i just shared coz if it could help u all in providing email service with ur codes in ur site i can say shared script always not safe to use just modify it if u want too and tell me if u need help in making this script work // lol edited by the way
                Last edited by spiderwebs; 30.09.09, 15:30.

------------------

Comment

well thats all right can i ask a question is it legal use clone script of other site such as orkut ( same look like )? some one offer me as you know its my desire run a big community project soon but don't wana take any risk etc so thats why i am asking and mail system is really risky i did try to contract with mailmate or others but i couldn't get success because it had issue sending mail and receiving mail also there are a lot of security problems (spam etc) i know every day we learn new things
                  Last edited by GiLL; 30.09.09, 15:51.
                  left wap stuff

Comment

yes u can use by modifications // regarding sending and receiving mail issue u need dedicated server or VPS coz generally mail script takes root access and MTA of ur server to work for sending and receiving component generally exim is used as default MTA if u use in shared hosting mail script not gonna work properly so use VPS or DS

------------------

Comment

bless/thanx

Comment

Originally posted by gill View Post
                        i could use it if you didnt use Hacked word lol that mean its not safe it can be hacked at other site in future and its email project wondring without security and safty who will wish to run it ? anyway thanks for posting and if its hacked than why it need this ?
                        description for jilmail
                        anything you find over the internet is unsafe and vulnerable unless u have urself made it from the begining

Comment

here are the script found it on another site
                          Attached Files
                          Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

thanks! hehe

Comment

Thanks for sharing dude

Comment

Working...
                              X