phpBB-WAP_v7 ( Translating)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phpBB-WAP_v7 ( Translating)

I started to translate it.. Curently i am translating the sql db wich is big and i would need some help with the files. I am not a good coder i have some basic knwledge but i encounter some big problems finding the text to translate since are only codes and can't find the actualy text. Can you help me?! Here it is the script! If a single person can do one single file would be great!

EDIT: found the language files! I have just added the sql file

DONE! Extract the files in russian to eng archive and replace the files in language/lang_russian
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 20.08.09, 10:23.

Phpbbwap? thatz supposed to be a phpbb plugin,right?

Comment

must you not just change the templete files to be mobile compatable?
      Visit my site

Comment

thats a mobile version of phpbb its not a mod its a nice script
        Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

i translated let say 95% of the big main language file .. there are still 5 files left .. the admin one is the biggest so if some1 wants to help me i will give rets of the files. one file per user. so. any1?

Comment

Sorry for double post but i translated the langauge files. Anyway i have some issues because there are still some words that remained in russian altough i translated all the language files.

The translation is made with google translator and it will surely have some gramatically issues.

Comment

I think i have translated version already.. Dunno if it is the same version
              This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
              http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

Can you share it please?

Comment

How to make moderators in phpBB-wap7 ???

Comment

nice 0ne share with us

Comment

its not yeat fully translated. btw, whats the use of the SQL file? It has its own installer, right?

Comment

all the translation is actually in the lang files.. im translating some of the missed parts.
                        its actually an english script.. they just made a russian lang files..

Comment

some is in the PL files, which actually is the theme/template.

Comment

Originally posted by Rehmatullah View Post
                            How to make moderators in phpBB-wap7 ???
                            where'd you get your phpbbwap script? it has better translation than this..

Comment

the translation i made is not verified therefore you will have to re-arrange or something by yourself .. but i need some assistance because the site still has russian words

Comment

Working...
                              X