Downloads script (need HELP!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloads script (need HELP!!!)

hi, i have a good donload script but he is with one big problem, the downloads that this script shows can't be downloaded with mobile phone, when i try to download with phone the script drops message "File not found", but when i try to download same file with opera or mozila its ok i can download it... PLZ HELP to fix this problem PLZ

here is the script:
    http://wap.bitrader.net/load.zip
    Attached Files

Originally posted by gramas View Post
    hi, i have a good donload script but he is with one big problem, the downloads that this script shows can't be downloaded with mobile phone, when i try to download with phone the script drops message "File not found", but when i try to download same file with opera or mozila its ok i can download it... PLZ HELP to fix this problem PLZ

here is the script:
    http://wap.bitrader.net/load.zip
    script loaded on your site and posted one are not same ?
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

No its not same this got much more functions like search top 20 biger browsing settings panel mp3 cuting function download counters and much much more... plz ppl help me

Comment

No its not same this got much more functions like search top 20 biger browsing settings panel mp3 cuting function download counters and much much more... plz ppl help me
        so...
        you got problems with script X...
        but you expect to get help,
        while we will waste time looking into script Y ?
        how's that gonna work?
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

hmm, I give this script to u all and plz for help can anny one fix the problem, and if some fix it, this script wont be just fur me, it will be for all, is this sounds so bad? Its good for u all and for me. But if no one want to help me ill go to find some help in other forums...

Comment

hmm, I give this script to u all and plz for help can anny one fix the problem, and if some fix it, this script wont be just fur me, it will be for all, is this sounds so bad? Its good for u all and for me. But if no one want to help me ill go to find some help in other forums...
            did you read my previous reply?
            if => NO
            (go on, read it please !)
            else if => YES
            (what part you dont understand ?)
            do you understand
            that we cant find
            error/problem for you
            searching in script Y
            while you are using script X ?

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
              so...
              you got problems with script X...
              but you expect to get help,
              while we will waste time looking into script Y ?
              how's that gonna work?
              I got problems with that script witch i posted here, not with that script iam using now in my site. I want to change my old script that iam using now in my site, with script that i posted here but i cand find error/problem why my new script dont work like it shuld, so iam asking for ur help. If u need i can make demo with script that i posted here?

Comment

I have not tested it but it may be a .htaccess error
                she is beautifull than php.and i love her more than php.
                sigpic

Comment

I got problems with that script witch i posted here, not with that script iam using now in my site. I want to change my old script that iam using now in my site, with script that i posted here but i cand find error/problem why my new script dont work like it shuld, so iam asking for ur help. If u need i can make demo with script that i posted here?
                  yeah its better if u post demo with the script you want to find the error. also, u cant compare 2 scripts with different functions or use. one may work and the other may not.
                  LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
                  site closed.
                  im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
                  www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
                  i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Working...
                  X