Bloghosting Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloghosting Script

Host your own blog site and allow users/members to create their own blogs.This a blog service with lot of admin feature tools..View Demo HERE Download the script
    Bloghost Script.zip

itz not for mobile ? ;)
    Buying mobile traffic, PM me with your traffic details

Comment

your wrong my friend.it was accessible by mobile ph0nes.actually im just a phone br0wser user..I only use opera8.65 to surf the web even here in our forum and constructing my community.

Comment

is web script this not wap
        if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

Originally posted by l0rdrayven View Post
          your wrong my friend.it was accessible by mobile ph0nes.actually im just a phone br0wser user..I only use opera8.65 to surf the web even here in our forum and constructing my community.
          it is web script...
          and its one from chipmunk collection...
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Yes, it is web script, but its good for mobile, good working in operamini. ;-)

Comment

Sorry mate but i dont know who you are..Give some time to introduce yourself to me,tnx

Comment

.lol. Master lordraven do u have a bloghosting script for mobile? i should say web/wap version blog hosting script.

Comment

Working...
                X