X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beauty_contest.php

IS a beauty contest A GOOD SCRIPT:P ENJOY
    Attached Files

do u have the image folder of this script think it will be a nice script/code
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

demo

demo beauty contest:P
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by valentinbr View Post
        IS a beauty contest A GOOD SCRIPT:P ENJOY
        good mane bt is it by you ? ) i dont tink so
        <?php unlink('World/Europe/Romania.country'); ?>

Comment

nice script so i decided to use and translate it to english. also deleted some words/sentences on the "rules".
          Attached Files
          LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
          site closed.
          im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
          www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
          i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Hey capofret,

You lookin good today soon you be running a coder line

Keep the good work up
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

lol i only learn from u guys. and thanks. i started from nothing.. but my tool is copy paste and lil bit of common sense:p
              LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
              site closed.
              www.pinoySG.com

i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

sorry for the stupid question how do i use it

the usage code for this pease help

Comment

Originally posted by riderz View Post
                  sorry for the stupid question how do i use it

the usage code for this pease help
                  u have your own site, u should know it by now..anyway, here it is

put that maybe in index.php? or anywhere u want

echo "<a href=\"beauty_contest.php?action=main&amp;sid=$sid \">Beauty Contest";
                  LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
                  site closed.
                  www.pinoySG.com

Comment

Yea i have my own site and i did try it fast but it just threw me an autenticate when i click on it it go to my home page thats only why i ask the usage i tought it were diff

Comment

when i goto upload a photo all i get is please try again later any ideas

Comment

mine works fine my in site. can u post exact errors?
                        LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
                        site closed.
                        www.pinoySG.com

Comment

Theres no error. When i goto upload a pic it just says please try again later. Everything is uploaded rite. It just wont upload.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza345 View Post
                            Theres no error. When i goto upload a pic it just says please try again later. Everything is uploaded rite. It just wont upload.
                            i just checked the script, that error would appear for the "single entry".maybe u only need to register once. or u check in the gallery folder if the image u uploaded is there. if not then u maybe put a diferent link on the script
                            LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
                            site closed.
                            www.pinoySG.com

Comment

The image didnt goto the folder. What did u call u image folder was it beauty_gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X