Youtube Download/Sreaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help!

can any1 tell me how to make this script work with metacafe.com,redtube.com etc,means making this script work with most common video sites.Thanks in advanced!!

Comment

Well the scripts gets installed but download not working.Its working fine till download.
      Please let me know if this one works.

Comment

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /www/110mb.com/s/h/i/n/y/f/r/e/shinyfreak/htdocs/catchtube/search.php on line 87

Warning: simplexml_load_file(YouTube Videos matching query: yourlove) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /www/110mb.com/s/h/i/n/y/f/r/e/shinyfreak/htdocs/catchtube/search.php on line 87

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/mobile/videos?vq=yourlove&orderby=viewCount&max-results=5&start-index=1&format=1" in /www/110mb.com/s/h/i/n/y/f/r/e/shinyfreak/htdocs/catchtube/search.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on a non-object in /www/110mb.com/s/h/i/n/y/f/r/e/shinyfreak/htdocs/catchtube/search.php on line 90

Comment

You need to enable your server or get someone who can to do it for you ask them to allow you to access remote urls for the use of rss feeds (Turn on URL file-access)

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIFREAK View Post
            Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /www/110mb.com/s/h/i/n/y/f/r/e/shinyfreak/htdocs/catchtube/search.php on line 87

Warning: simplexml_load_file(YouTube Videos matching query: yourlove) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /www/110mb.com/s/h/i/n/y/f/r/e/shinyfreak/htdocs/catchtube/search.php on line 87

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/mobile/videos?vq=yourlove&orderby=viewCount&max-results=5&start-index=1&format=1" in /www/110mb.com/s/h/i/n/y/f/r/e/shinyfreak/htdocs/catchtube/search.php on line 87

Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on a non-object in /www/110mb.com/s/h/i/n/y/f/r/e/shinyfreak/htdocs/catchtube/search.php on line 90
            get a good host.it will Work.
            she is beautifull than php.and i love her more than php.
            sigpic

Comment

nice, thanks for the script

Comment

To these guys who not opening index, just delete "<?php ob_start("ob_gzhandler"); ?>" on head of page and "<? ob_end_flush(); ?>" at footh of page, me worked ;)

Comment

Really Nice Scripts

Comment

Originally posted by wapfaisal View Post
                    Really Nice Scripts
                    Are you sure it is working?

Comment

My working demo RapidFind - Search And Download YouTube Videos For Mobile
                      This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
                      http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

where is the mysql database for this?

Comment

no need to sql. create database n users and add these in config.php. you may remove it because it does not affected search keyword. we already removed the database setting from scripts and search are fine working.

Comment

still streaming when klick on thumbnail of video does not work like on all other wersions of mobi tube scripts,does anybody know how to fix that problem?

Comment

this is old one i think this is not working for me..

Comment

Originally posted by diehard2621992 View Post
                                this is old one i think this is not working for me..
                                Then make it works thats why you are a coder
                                http://myfacepals.com
                                MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X