Chat Bot Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HypeType you script is fine but it would not work without config.php and core.php and the one i have posted is independent
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

OH LOL THATS TRUE GUM.

Comment

Gum, would u plz give me an xhtml version of this script? I tried to convert, but failed. Plz help..

Comment

sweet but i think i had that already

Comment

Haw too attache te file chatbot.php.txt too the chat ?
            plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

name it chatbot.php lol
              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
              _______
              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

THANKS A LOT

Comment

I have attached my own personal bot, her name's V.I.K.I. (Virtual intergrated kenetic intellegance) , if been training her vocabulary for almost 2 years now, this was before i started using lavalair script, if you want to use her replace the bot id in you chatbot.php with $botid = bdf5ac178e3619dc"; or u can just use the script added, it is coded to get the theme so no need for additional changes..

The more users that use this bot the better her vocabulary wil be, and the better responses and more humanly responses she will give..

Hope you enjoy..
                  Attached Files

Comment

anybody have updated version ??
                    <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

the only way to get a updated version is to go to pandorabots and train your own bot.

Click here!!!

Comment

How to do tht ? can u tell me in detail cos i dont know abt bots ......thnx.....
                        <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

How can i add this script in lavalair ..and how All time show ONLINE this bot in members online list...

Comment

anyone have this code at html?

Comment

Nice ChatBot. My lavalair bot doesnt working so Ill try this. Ty.

Comment

Working...
                              X