[wap] Mobilezonez.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The server or he needs to read more about sql and php
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subzero @ Feb 28 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      The server or he needs to read more about sql and php[/b]
      yea i understand that..
      but HE doesnt lol
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

lol true,

some newbies need to read up on things thou
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

bro metulj .... i is the script works fine to you??/why mine doesnt workz......even im already the admin, when i enter to the head admincp a msg that im not the admin???crazy....maybe in the hosting???

Comment

no bro its you...

go and read ozziemale31 said about that go a page back and read it you mite find it funny pmpl
            _______
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

This script has many errors...

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (el777 @ Feb 28 2009, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                This script has many errors...[/b]
                maybe...
                but maybe also your server aint updated enough to run such script?
                hmm
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

ok tnx ill read

Comment

there noerrors lol you just gota study the code duno why sumbody with owner status would wana access headadmin or admin tools anyway it just creates many unecessary links.owner tools overide all admin tools anyway.before uploading the code you should study how it all works first then go from there everything works on my site it has been downloaded and coppied and zipped as is so the way my site looks is the way the script works

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

ok got it...hehe i already fix it

Comment

if ya need help installing this to work let me know via pm and ill help ya set it up correctly

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

and btw peeps for the file share ta work you need a folder called share set its perms to 777 and it will work no probs

sometimes its small things that get missed when ya do things while drinkg jack daniels lol

Comment

lol JD an capt Morgan is best lol

Comment

jacks mixed with yellow galliano and ice lol or jacks with ouzo lmao

Comment

i&#39;m still facing a problem

unable to goto in admin section

Code:
                                You are not an Admin
                                This Attempt Has Been Logged..You are not an Admin! Are You?
                                So Get The Hell Out Of Here!
                                i&#39;m also getting this error

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
                                Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ploreinc/public_html/m/index.php on line 163[/b]

Comment

Working...
                                X