[wap] Mobilezonez.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • reymon07
    replied
    hmmmppp! I have a problem,in u'r sql,i cannot upload in my phpmyadmin,my host is free,,can u give ryt sql.

    Leave a comment:


  • vinix
    replied
    please how can put the forum layout that you have actually??

    Leave a comment:


  • digonto
    replied
    Where is the download in your site?????????

    Leave a comment:


  • ozziemale31
    replied
    im not using any lavalair script edits anymore my new script is my own maybe u could look at some of the other lava script edits here to find the answer to your problem i can provide updates for mobilezonez script but atm it no longer intrests me as its lavalair lol no offence amy and blaze

    Leave a comment:


  • andrelukmana
    replied
    Hello Ozzy, I found some bug on your mobilezonez, may be u can help me ti fix it(need help ffrom u)

    1.When I create a new room(private room), I has set a password to make it private. when I open the room that i'm just created, it can't be opened!
    In that case, I has been fix it...
    2.Second, when I'm chat on the private room, when click the user that inside it(I want send a private message to user inside room), I can't send message to her/him, the profile user also not working---> on the addres bar display it ...who=(empty)
    3.When created blog, why user only comment on iduser(user id who create blog), may be u can create other blog version that other user can comment on idblog not iduser.

    Can u help me ozzy?

    Leave a comment:


  • strikingv
    replied
    Wat is ths shel script ?

    Leave a comment:


  • metulj
    replied
    Originally posted by brentg View Post
    ozzie is script protected? can anyone upload a shell etc..
    This my 1st time going to upload chat and dont wanna get hacked.
    probably there can be uploaded shell script..
    but no one will be able to actually execute that shell script...
    so for that matter is pretty much protected

    Leave a comment:


  • valentinbr
    replied
    heple me

    plz post table for gamae monster ''km_battlerecords'''

    Leave a comment:


  • brentg
    replied
    ozzie is script protected? can anyone upload a shell etc..

    This my 1st time going to upload chat and dont wanna get hacked.

    Leave a comment:


  • robzky
    replied
    Nothing happen ozzie same problem..

    Leave a comment:


  • ozziemale31
    replied
    admin perm is 2 it wont let other admin statuses in that panel excpt for ones with that permission

    Leave a comment:


  • robzky
    replied
    how to fix this error at ADMIN PANEL..
    "YOU ARE NOT ADMIN"
    my id is 1 en my perm is 5..
    help..

    Leave a comment:


  • mazalo
    replied
    Here in the script does not have trivia.php ???

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest
    Guest replied
    when going to dating cards selecting a random one.. if i press back .. url not found .. glad to help :D

    Leave a comment:


  • friend
    replied
    Originally posted by metulj View Post
    personal experience?
    No i never spam at any site... but he ads at my site...lol...coz he dont have members

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X