Clear All

Deal For Script

Hey guyz especially gumslone and subzero and other staffs

I am willing to make an offer
    a domain name : http://abbey-international.org

I am presently using for web hosting
    check whois: http://whois.abimco.com

Its Mine

Please i am willing to give it out free to anybody including the WHM i will only change the registrant details and this i will do just for the script of : http://b8d.org script

Anyone Interested should just pm me or post a reply to this topic and i will transfer ownership plus WHM panel for FREE!!!!!!! i only need the script

if you dont have the script, you can just help me look for it!!!!!

Why me lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Please i am willing to give it out free to anybody including the WHM i will only change the registrant details[/b]
    That means who scripted it you change details and later on change back ?
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

looks almost like an updated version of quentins wap4 script

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

http://b8d.org thats surely quentins script...
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

please whether it is quitin or not just help me i ma willing to do anything for it

As for subzero and Gumslone i trust you

Comment

if anyone has the script post it to my inbox or email: webadmin@chatnfun.com

I will give you this domain : http://abbey-international.org plus the WHM panel

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damoon @ Feb 21 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              if anyone has the script post it to my inbox or email: webadmin@chatnfun.com

I will give you this domain : http://abbey-international.org plus the WHM panel[/b]
              you are looking for this script
              Attached Files
              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

thanks, please inbox me now with your details@metulj

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damoon @ Feb 21 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  thanks, please inbox me now with your details@metulj[/b]
                  details of what?

Comment

i am not a scam i will do as promised thanks anyway

The domain is all yours!!!!!!!!!!! but its not lavalair script like b8d.org

Comment

@metulj Your name, addy etc. so that he could transfer the domain to you.. rofl..

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REY619 @ Feb 21 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        @metulj Your name, addy etc. so that he could transfer the domain to you.. rofl..[/b]
                        lol i know that...
                        just...
                        i dont really need his domain ;)
                        <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damoon @ Feb 21 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        i am not a scam i will do as promised thanks anyway
                        The domain is all yours!!!!!!!!!!! but its not lavalair script like b8d.org[/b]
                        keep it...
                        script isnt my work...
                        and was shared for free...
                        so its fair, that you get it for free as well ;)

Comment

Yep...

If you pick a search next time u may fine it

pmpl
                          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                          _______
                          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

as customer is happy...
                            topic can be closed

Comment

Working...
                            X