Lol

gues what ive recently found lol

brumi

and also lmao another bit of proof chris never coded his own work
    looks like old skool neo cult just modded
    AfterDark New

and we also have livemoments lol
    LiveMoments

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

and look what else we have lmao

mychat.w5c.info
    Mychat

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

lol
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

seems somebody forgot to add an index page on there domain lmao amazing what google can index eh lol

Comment

lol thats true

thats why i dont keep my files on index lmao
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

cool
            Hate romains that take codes from here and tell to all that they had made that

Comment

whats this thread suposd to mean. explain.

and what about the html of sp i did ?
              Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ozziemale31 @ Feb 11 2009, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                seems somebody forgot to add an index page on there domain lmao amazing what google can index eh lol[/b]

i use options-indexes so i dont even need a index.php page.

Comment

lol who ever owns that site musnt know that google has indexed them folders.
                  so i posted it for others to enjoy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crazybrumi @ Feb 11 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                  i use options-indexes so i dont even need a index.php page.[/b]

Comment

lol useless no sql lol

Comment

Code:
                      lol alcoholic.gif alcoholic.gif useless no sql lol

Download

Comment

just use the sql for scots paul for the brumi script the others are lava edits lol even a novice could work out what tables need to be added

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ozziemale31 @ Feb 11 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                          just use the sql for scots paul for the brumi script the others are lava edits lol even a novice could work out what tables need to be added[/b]

no need :D ;) i use phpwap translated :D

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ozziemale31 @ Feb 11 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                            just use the sql for scots paul for the brumi script the others are lava edits lol even a novice could work out what tables need to be added[/b]
                            no need there in the forum above you from when i released it on here last summer.

Comment

oh look a insecure uploader :rolleyes: http://livemoments.org/files/meh.php

Comment

Working...
                              X