Send One Message To All Email Address Of Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send One Message To All Email Address Of Members?

hmmn... anyone out there.? =) if there are promo, events i would like to convey to all our members of the site and i want them to receive it via email. i guess its just like the pmtoall but this time to send it to their registered email addresses. help.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coolboiz @ Nov 4 2008, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    hmmn... anyone out there.? =) if there are promo, events i would like to convey to all our members of the site and i want them to receive it via email. i guess its just like the pmtoall but this time to send it to their registered email addresses. help.[/b]
    google for a newsletter script.

think i have one will have a look .
    but it takes a lot of resources on server if u have a lot of members .thats why i only used it once . u need to get a one wer it hits 30 or 40 emails every 30 mins.

Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coolboiz @ Nov 4 2008, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      hmmn... anyone out there.? =) if there are promo, events i would like to convey to all our members of the site and i want them to receive it via email. i guess its just like the pmtoall but this time to send it to their registered email addresses. help.[/b]
      I have that to my old script ;) but i dont use lava anymore....for the moment :D
      www.inbuzunar.mobi - Your mobile portal pocket

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kiss @ Nov 5 2008, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
        I have that to my old script ;) but i dont use lava anymore....for the moment :D[/b]
        wow! cool, can i see it

Comment

Working...
        X