Smiley Sign Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smiley Sign Gen

here's the script.. i cant help u how to install this.. jst study the script or ask the assistance of any wapmaster here..

enjoy!

demo something like... SMILEY GENERATOR
    Attached Files

Not bad, thank you, i might re-code it to wml :-)

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteWarrior @ Oct 24 2008, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      Not bad, thank you, i might re-code it to wml :-)[/b]

here&#39;s a screenshot of my smilie sign gen in my site bro.. i have wml and xhtml codings of it but this one is different with what i&#39;ve using in my site.. i got two other smilie generator..

Comment

Looks nice, you going to share it?

Comment

lol

Comment

here&#39;s the wml version i made of this smiley sign gen script.. my christmas gift to everyone here.. its not much but thought it might be useful to wap owners this is convertable to xhtml.. jst change the headers and the form.. btw dnt forget to chmod777 the folder LINKS and TEMP.. This is applicable to lavalair/wapdesire etc.. i got one in my site but this is not the script of it.. Pls dnt ask assistance regarding this script.. i think what i made is already easy to install.. Enjoy!! And Advance Merry Christmas
            Attached Files

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rukiya @ Nov 1 2008, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              lol[/b]
              u seem to be happy.. share ur happiness.. ROFL...

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thanatos @ Nov 1 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                u seem to be happy.. share ur happiness.. ROFL... [/b]
                yep cz I hv got this script , it can be coded with image functions and forms

Comment

thx 4 this script :D r33
                  Hate romains that take codes from here and tell to all that they had made that

Comment

nice script

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rukiya @ Nov 1 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                      yep cz I hv got this script , it can be coded with image functions and forms[/b]
                      can i have a demo? or a screenshot please? like to see the idea if you dnt mind mate

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thanatos @ Nov 18 2008, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        can i have a demo? or a screenshot please? like to see the idea if you dnt mind mate [/b]
                        I dont have any demo for it

Code:
                        imagestring ( resource $image , int $font , int $x , int $y , string $string , int $color )
                        look if you use html form or wml input to change the parameters of imagestring() you can make it easily

Here is the script that you have attached here.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks i wanty this script....

Comment

Warez!

Warez!

This is a stolen application, modified and being distributed without our permission.

Takedown notices for all involved are being prepared now.

balamm
                            legal[~@~]smileygenerator.us

Comment

guys you should use this one its free, open source and has more images:
                              Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Working...
                              X