Xhtml + Wml Shoutbox Addon Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (djlee @ Oct 21 2008, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    secure your script !

took me a couple of attempts to figure out how you&#39;d set up your filters but i got it too make a popup window .. once i did that i got bored since i knew it was vunerable.

no doubt a couple of more attempts and tweaks and i could put some message into alert, or redirect the user to another site .. or perform one of many other XSS type of attacks[/b]
    http://bdfun.co.cc/romi
    hack it and let me know when you will have done it

Comment

geezz.... im having problems with this .... winzip always prompt that some files have CRC errors...

Comment

its in win rar and the password is in the folder

un rar the file
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

thanks
          sigpic

Comment

please re upload sir .....thanks a lot

Comment

Goto http://wapmasterz.net/download.html

Cant you see it ?

Try there if not clean you cache then....
              _______
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

yehey!!! thank you .....hehe i really love ur script....thank you!!!

Comment

Your welcome
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                  X