Download trial

View demo
    Attached Files

blank web ??

lalalala ..

Comment

theres no demo at posted link!
      so no need to post link to some site?!
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

theres no demo at posted link!
        so no need to post link to some site?![/b]
        there's the very demo to this script - on that link maby that link is dead for you

Comment

i have a good script WAP/web TRIVIA FOR CHATROOM

I TWORKS FOR YOUR LAVALAIR SCRIPT!

i have seen you posted here a script but for sale, but if you search well you will get that script it can be for free no fees

Strictly no hidden fees!

Just search and search.. i dont want to pay ten dollars for this..

I got good one.. unlucky i downloaded it with no sql...

But due to my crazy expertise in sql databasing i made the sql... heeee hehehehehe

Just search and download it! Natasu have it, as well as busterkeaton_pogi, wapguest... And many others..
          Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
          Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

i have a good script WAP/web TRIVIA FOR CHATROOM

I TWORKS FOR YOUR LAVALAIR SCRIPT!
            i have seen you posted here a script but for sale, but if you search well you will get that script it can be for free no fees
            Strictly no hidden fees!

Just search and search.. i dont want to pay ten dollars for this..

I got good one.. unlucky i downloaded it with no sql...
            But due to my crazy expertise in sql databasing i made the sql... heeee hehehehehe

Just search and download it! Natasu have it, as well as busterkeaton_pogi, wapguest... And many others..[/b]
            This is not a lavalair script... or maybe's because that's as far as u can go: lavalair. But I asure u that u won't find this script anywhere because I created it and it's not free!u can search and search as much as u want to, u still won't find it.... if u're not interested, please don't post stupid remaks.... and noone said it costs 10E . It costs 50E!!!

Comment

Working...
            X