Captcha Php Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captcha Php Security

you can edit this to use with lavalair or whatever...
    i know some people have been looking for this for a while and i know some that wont share it so here it is :-)
    Attached Files

but this is security code 4 register page at lavalair???
    if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

Few months ago,I coded this captcha mod for lava/rw/wapdesire script which does not need any font or any preuploaded image.

Comment

Few months ago,I coded this captcha mod for lava/rw/wapdesire script which does not need any font or any preuploaded image.[/b]
        Congratulations with that, but i've not seen it on here..

Comment

Congratulations with that, but i've not seen it on here..[/b]
          thanks
          I have posted my code in my coding site

Comment

you should update your board to 2.3.5, 2.3.1 can easily be hacked @rukiya

Comment

you should update your board to 2.3.5, 2.3.1 can easily be hacked @rukiya[/b]
              thanks,but y cant ppl hack the 2.3.5?

Comment

Cos the security issues have been patched as you would know if you had a license lolz.

HERE:
                Code:
                DDDDDDDDDDDDD                GGGGGGGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
                D::::::::::::DDD          GGG::::::::::::GT:::::::::::::::::::::T
                D:::::::::::::::DD      GG:::::::::::::::GT:::::::::::::::::::::T
                DDD:::::DDDDD:::::D    G:::::GGGGGGGG::::GT:::::TT:::::::TT:::::T
                   D:::::D    D:::::D  G:::::G       GGGGGGTTTTTT  T:::::T  TTTTTT
                   D:::::D     D:::::DG:::::G                      T:::::T
                   D:::::D     D:::::DG:::::G                      T:::::T
                   D:::::D     D:::::DG:::::G    GGGGGGGGGG        T:::::T
                   D:::::D     D:::::DG:::::G    G::::::::G        T:::::T
                   D:::::D     D:::::DG:::::G    GGGGG::::G        T:::::T
                   D:::::D     D:::::DG:::::G        G::::G        T:::::T
                   D:::::D    D:::::D  G:::::G       G::::G        T:::::T
                DDD:::::DDDDD:::::D    G:::::GGGGGGGG::::G      TT:::::::TT
                D:::::::::::::::DD      GG:::::::::::::::G      T:::::::::T
                D::::::::::::DDD          GGG::::::GGG:::G      T:::::::::T
                DDDDDDDDDDDDD                GGGGGG   GGGG      TTTTTTTTTTT

Oo - 2008 - oO

â–  Script name   : Invision Power Board v2.3.5              
                â–  Supplied by   : DGT                                          
                â–  Nullified by  : DGT                                            
                â–  Tested by     : DGT                                            
                â–  Protection    : Removed  
                â–  Homepage      : [url]http://www.invisionboard.com                      [/url]
                â–  Release date  : 07-05-2008                                    
                â–  Release type  : PHP/MySQL                                      
                â–  Price         : Forget it :)                                          
                â–  Under music   : Reggae music

Invision  Power Board, a fast, efficient, scalable community solution
                written   in   PHP   and   using   MySQL  for    database    storage.

**** Validator ****

Upload all files in BINARY mode.
                Run validator.php before editing files to verify release.
                Use online verifier of validator.php file and you will see NFO file.
                Remove both files from server after checking and enjoy.
                Remember, we include validator.php and checksums.md5 in our releases.
                If you don't see these files, don't trust.
                Do not modify validator.php.

Online tool: v[dot]grinderz[dot]org

DGT is looking for:
                - Professional Scripts Suppliers
                - Professional Nullifiers
                - Professional Testers

Wanna join? Send info about your skills at join.dgt[@]guru.la

If you like this script, just buy it.

Our greetz fliez to all good groups in da scene.
                DOWNLOAD:
                Code:
                http://rapidshare.com/files/113057466/IP.Board.v2.3.5.PHP.NULL-DGT.zip

Comment

Cos the security issues have been patched as you would know if you had a license lolz.[/b]
                  what about wapforum.org.ok?you email the ipb?no action?

Comment

I didn't mail anyone i was just mad and making threats.

Its up to you i don't care, i just gave you a perfectly nulled copy.

I wouldn't under estimate them though, i ignored them for seven months (about 50 mails) until i recieved serious legal letters forcing me to pay or shut the site. I paid and now have two board and one blogs license. $350+

It also takes them a while to get to each site as the list of pirate boards is very big, thousands of sites are using illegal copies of this script... don't say i didn't warn.

And besides that has nothing at all to do with the patched security issues eh... lol

Comment

I didn't mail anyone i was just mad and making threats.

Its up to you i don't care, i just gave you a perfectly nulled copy.

I wouldn't under estimate them though, i ignored them for seven months (about 50 mails) until i recieved serious legal letters forcing me to pay or shut the site. I paid and now have two board and one blogs license. $350+

It also takes them a while to get to each site as the list of pirate boards is very big, thousands of sites are using illegal copies of this script... don't say i didn't warn.

And besides that has nothing at all to do with the patched security issues eh... lol[/b]
                      I have allready had the dgt's ********'s ,********;s nulled copys but i like the copy that im using now, and offcourse gum is using below 2.1.* nulled copy which aint hack by any1 yet

Comment

lol you completely missing the point... your copy IS OUT OF DATE and has security issues..

And this board is NOT 2.1.x at all its 2.3.x

Please don't start an argument with me i was simply telling you there are issues with 2.3.1 i know this because they are PUBLICLY POSTED on security sites...

I will keep my mouth shut next time i see you all using in-secure stuff. I was being helpful.

Comment

I know my one is dated n and you also no script is is free from security issue

Comment

but ipb 2.3.5 is free???
                            if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

yes but the KNOWN issues are fixed in 2.3.5, an no its not free its $150, IPB 1.3.x is free.

Comment

Working...
                              X