X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you upload ya own smilieys and code them into the app.ccc

the index.cgi is in ther cgi-bin folder lol
    like i said any problems please pm me and ill help ya!

Comment

im adding new bits to this codinf so ill post the codes on here whenim done my demo site is http://puresinnerz.com have a look

Comment

im adding new bits to this codinf so ill post the codes on here whenim done my demo site is http://puresinnerz.com have a look[/b]
        a domain name u ripped off from a potential customer, to me u shouldnt be a host as u rip off people and blame others....then u try to rip the person off again offerin them to buy the name they came up with, i think you shouldnt be a host as all you do is rip off people and blame others so anyone reading this please do not ask this guy to be you're host as within 2 weeks he WILL rip u off and keep on tryin to do it! puresinnerz was mine and u know it richie tryin to sell me it thats a laugh! oh and tryin to sell me lovewap get a grip u a rip off merchant plain and simple! oh also i paid for puresinnerz domain and server for 2 months and got 2 weeks of a site and got ripped off now he tryin to sell me it back he scum of earth plz folks dont get took in by this person as he will do the same to you. i do not lie as im with another server and he knows i pay on time and dont rip him off! also why should i pay for a site that i made only got 2 weeks of it?? i think richie aka death22 should be blacklisted as being a host as there are people that cant afford to spend the money but want a site and he takes last of they're money just to rip them off!!! all hosts ive been with richie the worst only in for it for the money and dont care bout the customers so beware of this person and i got witnesses to say that i am in the right for saying this!

Comment

sinnerz you still mad because i wouldnt cyber you? drop it allready ya borning me now.!

Comment

sinnerz you still mad because i wouldnt cyber you? drop it allready ya borning me now.![/b]
            and sorry to bust ya bubble but have i offered to sell this scrpt? if i was gonna sell it then i wouldnt of posted it on this site =] think aboiut it before ya open ya trap! and i dunt host thank you!

Comment

lol enough children play nice dnt think even i could sell it cos i dnt hav copyright rights 2 the original... even though i remade it there are stil parts from the original any1 that can code perl like that from scratch would b a genius lol and every1 that got it working make sure u secure the .ccc files from being opened thru browsers as it has ya db info in app.ccc and all ur code in the others

Comment

lol

Comment

a domain name u ripped off from a potential customer, to me u shouldnt be a host as u rip off people and blame others....then u try to rip the person off again offerin them to buy the name they came up with, i think you shouldnt be a host as all you do is rip off people and blame others so anyone reading this please do not ask this guy to be you're host as within 2 weeks he WILL rip u off and keep on tryin to do it! puresinnerz was mine and u know it richie tryin to sell me it thats a laugh! oh and tryin to sell me lovewap get a grip u a rip off merchant plain and simple! oh also i paid for puresinnerz domain and server for 2 months and got 2 weeks of a site and got ripped off now he tryin to sell me it back he scum of earth plz folks dont get took in by this person as he will do the same to you. i do not lie as im with another server and he knows i pay on time and dont rip him off! also why should i pay for a site that i made only got 2 weeks of it?? i think richie aka death22 should be blacklisted as being a host as there are people that cant afford to spend the money but want a site and he takes last of they're money just to rip them off!!! all hosts ive been with richie the worst only in for it for the money and dont care bout the customers so beware of this person and i got witnesses to say that i am in the right for saying this![/b]
                  Judging by the response given i believe every word of this.

Comment

Judging by the response given i believe every word of this.[/b]
                    BlaH you must be her mate then!

Comment

BlaH you must be her mate then![/b]
                      and i bet he never even heard for her before
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Topic closed

Comment

Working...
                        X