Need Working Wap Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Working Wap Script

hello all the respected great programmars, please provide me any free wap community scripts thats having no bugs . It will be really great kindness on me as i am totally fool in programming world. Thanks in advance mate

and most of the time i get after installing all the lava scripts is the registration is disabled for this ip range. Please help me guys

Comment

and most of the time i get after installing all the lava scripts is the registration is disabled for this ip range. Please help me guys[/b]

may i help you?
      Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
      Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

You get that error cuase your settings is not set...
        Code:
        INSERT INTO ibwf_settings VALUES(1, 'sesexp', '30');
        INSERT INTO ibwf_settings VALUES(2, 'Thu 11 Oct 2007 - 21:02', '60');
        INSERT INTO ibwf_settings VALUES(3, '4ummsg', 'Alright ladies and gentlemen lavalair is back ^_^ go to lavalair.net');
        INSERT INTO ibwf_settings VALUES(4, 'Counter', '5903154');
        INSERT INTO ibwf_settings VALUES(5, 'pmaf', '10');
        INSERT INTO ibwf_settings VALUES(6, 'reg', '1');
        INSERT INTO ibwf_settings VALUES(7, 'fview', '1');
        INSERT INTO ibwf_settings VALUES(8, 'lastbpm', '2008-02-17');
        Just insert this code

Click here!!!

Comment

yes inet mate if you can help me please help this will be great kindness from you, and thanks for your reply spider mate. You are always kind on me

Comment

It's a pleasure.

Click here!!!

Comment

spider mate i tried to insert this coding into my sql but its not working. Please mate can you give me the link of any working scripts having simple forum, chatrooms, uploading etc. It will be your great kindness

Comment

spider mate i tried to insert this coding into my sql but its not working. Please mate can you give me the link of any working scripts having simple forum, chatrooms, uploading etc. It will be your great kindness[/b]
                i need to setup such script

hi dhruv

Comment

Working...
                X