Help Me Kind People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Me Kind People

Hi im new here i like to have a clone of this wap site wap.pinoy9.com or much better wap site plss help me tnx

It's just a lava script

Comment

Hi im new here i like to have a clone of this wap site wap.pinoy9.com or much better wap site plss help me tnx[/b]

i just remembered one of my members name aaaron_19 who loves the word underground..

and maybe you are lil aaron.. hello bro i can help you..
      Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
      Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

i just remembered one of my members name aaaron_19 who loves the word underground..

and maybe you are lil aaron.. hello bro i can help you..[/b]

rilly sir tnxxx msg sent plss read your inbox sir

Comment

rilly sir tnxxx msg sent plss read your inbox sir[/b]
          i replied already to your msg in my inbox..

the very basic script used by gambit is patterend to lavalair he just make improvements.. just like Min0taur did and other Philippine site owners.. you can use lavaliar script.. well that script will introduce you how to create wapcommunity forum like those others did.. they studied the whole script and made their revisions and improvements
          Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

ok sir tnx for the info :D

Comment

If i can give you advice bro,

Start learning php, get yourself to a more advance level, then start coding your own scripts.
              As you find bugs and fix them your knowledge will grow, and you could end up coding your own script from scratch.
              I'm bizzy with my own script, and beleave me you feel much better when using your own scripts than someone elses 2nd hand scripts, and i think many that coded theyr "own" would agree with me.

Click here!!!

Comment

If i can give you advice bro,

Start learning php, get yourself to a more advance level, then start coding your own scripts.
                As you find bugs and fix them your knowledge will grow, and you could end up coding your own script from scratch.
                I'm bizzy with my own script, and beleave me you feel much better when using your own scripts than someone elses 2nd hand scripts, and i think many that coded theyr "own" would agree with me.[/b]

practically right now im creating my own wap script wml and html huh really hard.. conecting the database with that of php but i'm trying my very best.. your cool men you have all the good scripts released..
                Services

Rates

Comment

Working...
                X