My Edited Toplist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Edited Toplist

here is my edit of the uglymonkey toplist that i used to use on flaremobile.co.za till it closed down found it lying around on my pc..thought might be use to someone..it got alot of bugs that i did not fix got lazy ..but its pretty kwl..

===

[attachment=1681:FlareTop.zip]

Heres a demo===

Demo
    Attached Files

demo not working for me

Comment

Code:
      You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

[url]www.000webhost.com[/url] is a free web hosting provider and all free hosting providers suffer from abusers. Around 5% of users signup here just to start hacking or phishing website or make other damage. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for any inconveniences, but checking all content manually, it is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you have found any illegal website on our network, you can report it here.
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

lol sory for that never knew they will do that lol i can only afford free hosting now..as im 16..and my spending goes on other stuff...

Comment

Working...
        X